Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Annie: easy, ranged, and I get to absolutely delete all but the most fed tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be pre rework Irelia, her new kit doesn't quite sit with me, i find very enjoyable atm tho it might be because he's relly OP

Malphite since season 5 the best champion in the game

Ezreal and Lux - They both have similar mechanics and I love the playing style.

Teemo because I'm a horrible person, and I just love to annoy people and get them to come to lane. Inadvertently, this also helps getting dragons!

Lulu, her power is maximum

When I used to play it was Akali. Nothing else.
    Hesitation is the seed of defeat.

Garen... "because Fuck You. That's why." I honestly just enjoyed him for being stupid and it was always satisfying to bait, bait, bait and then R-Smash.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

They update champions so much that every time I get used to a champ, after an update (which they usually mess up with their strengths), I have to change my main.
    I was pretty good with Akali once. Not anymore.
    Rn I'm focusing on Kata. She has whatever I need in a champ. I play Ashe too.

My main is Evelynn, but atm she is so weak, if you get against tanks, you can't play it ...

I do not have a main for the moment, I'm a relatively new player and I'm still figuring out which position I like the most, but I like Darius witch is the first champion I have played.
    I've just discovered Neeko and I like her a lot but we will see!

So, who's your main, and why?

Mine's Wukong, because i just love his kit. It's really simple, but damn fun and effective. Gamechanging ultimate + the juking potential of his W.

Also his lore is awesome

And i also really like monkeys, and the chinese story of Sun Wukong.
    mine is Wukong too

Irelia - fast, stylist, powerful, high mobility, many skins and keep getting love of riot games in media and balancing patches

My main is Lee Sin because he's incredibly high skill. You can do some incredible, jaw dropping shit with him.

I just started playing this weekend and I've made it to level 10 using Warwick and.. Viegel? Think that's his name, short little wizard guy who looks like the jewel thief's from Spyro.

3+ Year Old Account
    I was a Kata main back in the days, but she got reworked so I had to change my main, pretty much all ad now I can do good on them

Jinx she's just cool and much damage