Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Razer Game booster, REMOVE!

You'know what, This program SUCKS!!! I was told everywhere on the internet that it was good and would increase my FPS all I got was THAT MY GAMES STOPPED WORKING! Everytime I try to run a game now, the game either crashes, or comes up with a game error. Not only that but it deleted all my save files too! Nothing works, Tried launching hearthstone from the blizzard desktop lanucher, and nothing happened! -10/10. If you know how to fix this BULLSHIT then please reply down below, I thought we could trust razer, instead they fucked up my computer, Well played razer, well played.

I'm guessing you've tried un-installing it?

Just uninstall it, no?

If you can't, for whatever reason...Go into msconfig>startup, and disable it, restart, then go to the folder listed under location, and delete it.

I've already removed it, but the damage is still done, I can't play any games, besides wildstar.

I do like your name. Tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    I've already removed it, but the damage is still done, I can't play any games, besides wildstar.
    Do you have a system backup that you can restore to from before you installed the software?

How do I do that?

Edit: Lemmie try something...

How do I do that?

Edit: Lemmie try something...
    Just type backup in the search bar and go to backup and restore, then go to a date before you installed the thing, if you have one.

Tried shutting Down the pc and going to the system restore room thing, I found a file that was long before the time i downloaded the crap. I tried restore it from there, then I got an error telling me that the file was corrupt, the bakup map is empty.

Deleted
    Which games are you talking about besides Hearthstone? Steam, Origin, or standalone?

1. Remove GPU drivers and install newest ones.
    2. Remove and reinstall all Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables.

Im talking about all the games on my pc besides wildstar.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'know what, This program SUCKS!!! I was told everywhere on the internet that it was good and would increase my FPS all I got was THAT MY GAMES STOPPED WORKING! Everytime I try to run a game now, the game either crashes, or comes up with a game error. Not only that but it deleted all my save files too! Nothing works, Tried launching hearthstone from the blizzard desktop lanucher, and nothing happened! -10/10. If you know how to fix this BULLSHIT then please reply down below, I thought we could trust razer, instead they fucked up my computer, Well played razer, well played.
    All Razer software is terrible bloatware, not sure who could've lied to you otherwise. (I have a Naga for 3 years now and only used their software for like a few weeks)
    Can you post the error screenshot here? Maybe it messed with your graphics driver, so reinstall/repair that first.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2014-05-20 at 11:22 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Please take some screenshots or write down what kind of error messages you're getting. Please include which game you're trying to start with each error message.

Lol error 1:

Lol error 2:

Hearthstone error:

Swtor jut closes upon start up, Wow and starcraft crash and close, Minecraft does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    All Razer software is terrible bloatware, not sure who could've lied to you otherwise. (I have a Naga for 3 years now and only used their software for like a few weeks)
    Can you post the error screenshot here? Maybe it messed with your graphics driver, so reinstall/repair that first.
    Half the internet keeps advertising razer software as amazing, have you really not noticed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

snip
    Try using something like CCleaner to check for left-over registry entries from the program and get rid of the damn things.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Come on, I've spent one day without gaming, I need help!

This is bit controversial, but you could try reinstalling the gamebooster. Just in case it last time went wrong, and doing new install would fix the mess it originally created.

Y'know what, Since it looks like I'm not going to get this problem fixed any time soon, Im going to Destroy all Razer products in the house, I thought you could trust razer, I thought they were professional, but I took wrong. THESE BASTARDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT STEAL YOUR MONEY! THEY ARE THEIVES!

Deleted
    Y'know what, Since it looks like I'm not going to get this problem fixed any time soon, Im going to Destroy all Razer products in the house, I thought you could trust razer, I thought they were professional, but I took wrong. THESE BASTARDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT STEAL YOUR MONEY! THEY ARE THEIVES!
    Glad someone could see past the marketing. Seriously, did you try reinstalling the GPU drivers?