Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeem View Post
    i dont care im just making conversation to be honest. you seem to be uptight, id fix that.
    Your post history confirms you are a very pained individual who wants vigilante justice for "exploits" in a kid's game. 2 of them (your posts) having to deal with a bug on the armory and this "exploit".

If you think he cheated, then report him in game. That's all that you can, or should, do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post

Also do you have this list of valor "rules" that are apparently the laws of WoW?
    That's really the heart of the problem. The argument against the use of exploits would be MUCH stronger
    if there were an identifiable set of rules to indicate what is considered kosher.

At the moment there are loopholes all over the game and Blizzard are completely inconsistent as to what
    an exploit is. In many cases it is quite impossible to tell. Difficult to respect that.

Also do you have this list of valor "rules" that are apparently the laws of WoW?
    Do you see the cap that exists? It's pretty obvious what function it serves. It says you can gain valor at the rate of X. Gaining it at a rate higher than X is not intended. Bypassing a limit placed by the dev team is cheating. I'm not upset at the guy. But it's flatly silly to suggest that what he did was intended.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    If you think he cheated, then report him in game. That's all that you can, or should, do.
    Honestly, reporting someone to a corporation for playing a video game in a non-standard way just sounds so utterly pathetic.

I dont see the problem. If you were capped at 3k today and capped when the servers came up you have 8 upgrades. All this did was save the guy an extra week of valor capping. Good for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for him. I just wish I had the valor this guy has.

ur point? funny how you tried to bite at my post when your guild (who several guilies) are involved in exploit use themselves
    Guilies? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw

Clever use of game mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Honestly, reporting someone to a corporation for playing a video game in a non-standard way just sounds so utterly pathetic.
    If that's how you see it, then it's at least less pathetic than trying to stir up a witch hunt on a third party site.

10+ Year Old Account
    While it is fair game for a ban I doubt they will do anything.

i heard spelling errors on mmo c was a big thing. I didnt report your guildie (yet) for exploiting so whats ur deal? nvm i just might
    which (guildie) is exploiting i will beat them up .

this is funny coming from a guy who owns a youtube channel full of exploits and hacks which is put on your signature

isnt that against MMO -C rules?

- - - Updated - - -

u know exactly who

so it is just one ?? it was plural before i want a comprehensive list of all the exploiters i will personally beat them up .

i heard spelling errors on mmo c was a big thing. I didnt report your guildie (yet) for exploiting so whats ur deal? nvm i just might
    xD plz don't im rly scared, rly dont ok im sry for evrything i said plzzz cmon dont report anyone!! if there is anyhting i can do plz jus ttell me dont report anyone not even people who bought vp items and sold them back im sry

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-21 at 01:27 AM.

u and i both know what i mean

- - - Updated - - -

We'll see when you have missing raiders for your next farm kill because of bans

This guy is a phony, big fat phony! I'm calling your bluff buckaroo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh let him go it's the end of the expansion. If it was a new content patch out today I'd be a little annoyed. But let him have it

Deleted

Bans don't happen for offenses of such limited severity. You might get a 3-day ban if
    hundreds of people complain, but more likely nothing will happen.

Outright bans are reserved for dupes etc.

u and i both know what i mean

- - - Updated - - -

jokes on you. no one shows up for farm anyway xmfD

People will always cheat to get ahead. Simple as that! Can't be the best without aid = Cheat!

The real question is: At this point in the expansion, why would anybody care?