Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    People will always cheat to get ahead. Simple as that! Can't be the best without aid = Cheat!
    Get ahead at what? You guys realize we're still doing that 9 month old raid right?

Nice! Glad to hear that there are other players making the most of WoW's systems.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Get ahead at what? You guys realize we're still doing that 9 month old raid right?
    It's called wowprogress, look it up. Nifty site that tracks DPS/healing, then ranks people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    It's called wowprogress, look it up. Nifty site that tracks DPS/healing, then ranks people on it.
    that is not what wowprogress does

um.... this mater why? is there world first for maxing your upgrade? man people get butt hurt for the wrong things

I don't even care.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2014-05-21 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    Astonishing how many dumb people in this thread fail to acknowledge you're not intended to spend 5k valor the same week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shouri View Post
    Astonishing how many dumb people in this thread fail to acknowledge you're not intended to spend 5k valor the same week.
    Or they simply don't give a shit that some guy they don't even know is getting a tiny bit more valor, and don't go out of their way to get him banned?

Deleted
    Yeah nobody should care about cheating/exploiting and unfair advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
    that is not what wowprogress does
    You are right, I actually meant to say worldoflogs.com. It's late and I'm tired! Point still stands though!

Report all you want. He's still going to raid with us tomorrow night, nerds!
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

Who the hell cares at this point of the expansion honestly it's just clever use of game mechanics. Jump up and down a bit - might shake the sand out your vagina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouri View Post
    Yeah nobody should care about cheating/exploiting and unfair advantages.
    It's really not psychologically normal to be so concerned with the petty, victimless choices of other random people. Sincerely.

How interesting that you've chosen namecalling as a response to the predicted and justifiable backlash.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    It's really not psychologically normal to be so concerned with the petty, victimless choices of other random people. Sincerely.

How interesting that you've chosen namecalling as a response to the predicted and justifiable backlash.
    Probably realizes that in the end this guy gets to be better than him, and that all he can do is post on the forum about it.

In fact, I really doubt he opened a ticket at all. Just trying to stir the pot because he had a bad day, I'd honestly be surprised if he was capable of putting forth the effort to open a web ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you care? How does this affect you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread,

think it is time to shut this down. The overall posting behavior of the thread as become less and less constructive, this turns a thread to become completely non-constructive.

- Gehco
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..