Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    They nerfed Glad stance slightly and fury by a good amount. Arms got hit by the ravager nerf but otherwise didn't get touched, so I expect it to still dominate.
    Seems blizzard wants most classes to be in the range of 20-23k. So expect a lot of nerfs for those above 23k.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    They nerfed Glad stance slightly and fury by a good amount. Arms got hit by the ravager nerf but otherwise didn't get touched, so I expect it to still dominate.
    Celestalon said a few days ago colossus smash would be gone in the next build. I haven't gotten a chance to log in yet cuz my Internet was down all yesterday. But many of the Warriors on the WoW forums have been going on and on about how bad the nerf is. They have been saying it like it's already out on the latest build. So either if it's here or it is coming for sure since Celestalon said it was happening for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Just check my warrior on Beta and colossus smash is indeed gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Just check my warrior on Beta and colossus smash is indeed gone.
    Its gone for Fury, not for arms. Fury got also BT nerf, and a WS buff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    It might be gone for Arms too, since they were parsing in as high as fury - and removal of CS would bring them down to everyone elses level.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Our tier bonuses are just crazy, on today's testing (Beastlord Darmac) . I had tries with 85%+ uptime on 4pc buff. It feels great to be OP

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It might be gone for Arms too, since they were parsing in as high as fury - and removal of CS would bring them down to everyone elses level.
    Well it's a good start at least, so long as they keep around the 20 - 23k range and don't rebuff them to make the QQ stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    Our tier bonuses are just crazy, on today's testing (Beastlord Darmac) . I had tries with 85%+ uptime on 4pc buff. It feels great to be OP
    How did you get a 4 pc already? And what kind of damage were you pulling and what spec? Just wondering from what play style your coming from.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what Blizzard wants for AoE if they want Single Target around 20 -23k. I can't do even keep up with single target dps with Searing mind weave.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was playing with Cestina on Beastlord testing today too and she was doing like 52-54k DPS with set bonuses and a ToF+Halo+AS build (not sure what L45 actually).

I was screwing around with different stuff, and didn't bother grabbing the T17 before the raid, which was a mistake: super effective

Deleted
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2rnhcJ7y3CRmgWZL
    I was playing with Mindbender/tof/halo/as, with crit gear/enchants. It was super fun and with better ui/less ping (have over 200 on beta) 60-62K should be perfectly doable with 680ilvl gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was playing with Mindbender/tof/halo/as, with crit gear/enchants. It was super fun and with better ui/less ping (have over 200 on beta) 60-62K should be perfectly doable with 680ilvl gear.
    Ya I could see that

Deleted
    What the hell were those mages and locks doing though, they should have topped a spriest on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    What the hell were those mages and locks doing though, they should have topped a spriest on that fight.
    Hmm... no? SP have been absolutely beast DPS this past build. You can be absolutely certain they will nerfed back down to join the crowd but for now they reign as the current OP class on Beta..

Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    Hmm... no? SP have been absolutely beast DPS this past build. You can be absolutely certain they will nerfed back down to join the crowd but for now they reign as the current OP class on Beta..
    Why? What dps buffs did Spriest get?

- - - Updated - - -

Or are you talking about OP set bonuses from gear?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe were going right back into Cata level dps. Scaling is out of control. 20k in 660 gear, and 60k in 680?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    Wild Strike buff you say? Too bad Fury isn't using Wild Strike at the moment because WW hits harder.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I can't believe were going right back into Cata level dps. Scaling is out of control. 20k in 660 gear, and 60k in 680?
    It's the set bonuses - not the item levels - the set bonuses are pretty ridiculous and will almost certainly be nerfed.

Also ~20k is single target for us - Beastlord Darmac is a *perfect* Shadow fight - with ~95% ToF uptime, lots of close adds to spam Pain on for Auspicious Spirit procs, lots of targets to spam DP on, always something to Death, and so an enormous amount of orbs - which causes our 2pc to build far faster than it was likely designed for (greatly reducing our average MB cooldown), and also causing our 4pc to go nuts and spam us with stacking haste buff.

So, you are comparing Apples to Atom Bombs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Wild Strike buff you say? Too bad Fury isn't using Wild Strike at the moment because WW hits harder.
    Pretty sure the reason for the rage cost reduction (buff) was to make Wild Strike cost efficient - they will use it now.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-09-20 at 12:18 AM.

Deleted
    Its an aoe + multidot fight, its not like anyone will do 60k dps in single target atleast up to 730ish ilvls or even more, also I doubt our set bonuses will stay, SP just cannot have nice things and devs are pretty on point with nerfing any signs of shadow being near the top.

But well, let's enjoy having free 36% haste on multidot fights till it lasts.

It's the set bonuses - not the item levels - the set bonuses are pretty ridiculous and will almost certainly be nerfed.
    The setboni are fine for the most part...

... there's just Beastlords that breaks many things. Frequent multi-add spawn + AS + Mind Harvest + T17-4pc == very high 17-4pc uptime + new add for every MB cast + many many Orbs for DP through AS anyway.

They can't really balance setboni around how broken of fight Beastlord is, they'd be uselss on every other fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its an aoe + multidot fight, its not like anyone will do 60k dps in single target atleast up to 730ish ilvls or even more, also I doubt our set bonuses will stay, SP just cannot have nice things and devs are pretty on point with nerfing any signs of shadow being near the top.

But well, let's enjoy having free 36% haste on multidot fights till it lasts.
    I don't know though, it might stay just because I've seen affliction and boomkins multidotting to similar capablity (I was actually getting beat by a ~60k boomkin on the Beastlord test today) - so they might just be okay with multidot specs being really good on fights like that - but feel we need to suck at single target as a result - wouldn't be the first expansion that's been true

More likely I think they should nerf the set bonuses, but buff Shadow - net single target buff, less reliance on set pieces, and net neutral multidot change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    They can't really balance setboni around how broken of fight Beastlord is, they'd be uselss on every other fight.
    Ya, it's not Shadow's fault, it's the fights fault for being designed to make us break the meter!

Ya, it's not Shadow's fault, it's the fights fault for being designed to make us break the meter!
    Sadly we get tuned around that and suck everywhere else. I'm calling Horridon 2.0.

I don't think CoP can do any of that though. Single target yes, but in a multi target fight what is a CoP build suppose to do? Mindsear does not hit hard enough for a CoP build If I try a Dot Weave with Mindsear vs MFI I lose dps. I would have to have a lot of adds for Mindsear to over come MFI.

Pretty sure the reason for the rage cost reduction (buff) was to make Wild Strike cost efficient - they will use it now.
    That'd be true if rage gen was an issue, but as it stands, Fury is drowning in rage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.