Deleted
    How much damage you guys doing on a lvl 90 dummy (as lvl 90 with the current 4set bis list)?

Every page there's some idiot that asks a dumb as hell question like hey guys Beta has been out for so long but I only just started paying attention so please tell me what I need to know... I know we all made up and such but I'm about to deliver some swift headbutts to these posters.

Sorry but seriously, every page is at least 1 new idiot.
    The tears shared on forums could be better used to solve world hunger.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbles/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Not as bad as in 5.2. Not as bad as in 5.4. Not bad enough to quit. Not even close to horrible. Just... not bad.
    It took Dierdre this much to give katjezz a idea on how shadow is in Wod. But we have people typing twice this much bashing the guy to read 70+ pages.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesasc View Post
    Every page there's some idiot that asks a dumb as hell question like hey guys Beta has been out for so long but I only just started paying attention so please tell me what I need to know... I know we all made up and such but I'm about to deliver some swift headbutts to these posters.

Sorry but seriously, every page is at least 1 new idiot.
    hey guys can someone teach me how to read maybe more than OP and LP?
    hurrrrrrrrrrr~

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Gah ppl are we going to plagued with these kind of questions in the Beta thread for the next month?

Dude read the information you already have in front of you and you will get your answer. That, is the brutal truth.
    Didn't you come into this thread doing the exact same thing....?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    It took Dierdre this much to give katjezz a idea on how shadow is in Wod. But we have people typing twice this much bashing the guy to read 70+ pages.
    It's funny, I was going to write up a huge response trying to go through all the details - and then I saw Diedre's response and figured my work was done

It's extremely high context, but assuming Katjezz has a feel for those patches, it summarizes it better than one of my essays would have
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    With the risk of being the new idiot asking stupid questions (even after reading most of the thread), I'll go ahead and still do it.

I read the whole discussion about CoP Dotweaving and CoP Lite and tried to understand what exactly the 2 terms mean, but I'm still not 100% sure.

CoP Lite just means going haste as a mainstat and only use CoP for the reduced MB CD right?

CoP Dotweaving is stacking up 5 orbs with MB/MS Spam, getting VT/SWP up right before your 5th orb into DP -> Insanity -> MB -> DP -> Insanity ->MB/MS Spam... (Mainstat would be Mastery/Multistrike?)

Thanks for the help!

15+ Year Old Account
    That's right

I'd like if we could possibly find better names for them, either something catchier, or more descriptive, or etc.

"CoDoTs" for CoP Light maybe (we can do better)? CoP Light rubs me the wrong way - 'Light' in our Shadows? *growls*
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That's right

I'd like if we could possibly find better names for them, either something catchier, or more descriptive, or etc.

"CoDoTs" for CoP Light maybe (we can do better)? CoP Light rubs me the wrong way - 'Light' in our Shadows? *growls*
    I've heard "MoPCoP" and "DoTCoP". I threw out CoP Lite since you're only taking advantage of part of CoP, and, just so people knew what the hell I was referring to. I'm not married to the term even though I came up with it.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Level 90 6.0 stat priority haste forever > mastery > crit ?
    mastery is garbage for 6.0. It'll be crit > haste (haste > crit?) > mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    That's right

Let's take a page from our DK friends. MasterSpike(mastery+mind spike) and PowerDoT (clarity of power + dots)
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Let's take a page from our DK friends. MasterSpike(mastery+mind spike) and PowerDoT (clarity of power + dots)
    As far as I know, Mastery isn't the best stat when playing CoP Lite/DotCoP/wait until 5Orbs-Insanity-shenanigans-Icanthandleallthecoolterms-CoP right?
    I don't know the numbers but shouldn't multistrike and crit be ahead? Just because you are using direct spells AND dots, so Crit/Multistrike should be good because all spells benefit from them? (could be completely wrong)

Edit: looking at simcraft, I'm actually completely wrong, so nevermind
    Last edited by mmoc3a2643eea3; 2014-10-09 at 01:02 PM.

Well, MasterSpike would be the actual intended CoP playstyle, which afaik does like mastery, PowerDoT would be playing shadow like in MoP but with the reduced MB CD, and DoTweaving would be the thing with 5 shadow orbs and insanity. Could also call it MasterDoT if it likes mastery, I don't quite remember if it does.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Do SW: P multistrike crits spawn shadowy apparitions?
    Thanks for the answer!

Multistrikes of spells don't proc effects like Apparitions and SI.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Masterspike and PowerDoT, hahaha
    I like them!

MoPCoP is much more descriptive

but CoPDoT sounds much more bad ass.

These decisions are too hard
    The tears shared on forums could be better used to solve world hunger.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbles/advanced

TOPCOP
    Its like Topgun - but it has dots.
    Therefore more bad ass.

Deleted
    someone create a poll

Just go with CoP Lite, that rules.