View Poll Results: What are you waiting for, what do YOU vote on?

Voters
910. This poll is closed
  • Horde!

396 43.52%
  • Alliance!

253 27.80%
  • Both!

111 12.20%
  • Just give me something!

30 3.30%
  • Don't care!

120 13.19%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wasn't going to vote, but I ended up voting horde just to test the crappy voting system that lets you vote as many times as you want. So I voted for horde 4 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    dragons and flying manta rays are so much faster than snowmobiles in real life
    Yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I wasn't going to vote, but I ended up voting horde just to test the crappy voting system that lets you vote as many times as you want. So I voted for horde 4 times.
    I think the vast majority of people knew the Horde bike was going to win when they just announced this stupid waste of resources of a contest.

Jeebus, they put the voice and soul of Thrall on the ALLIANCE bike design! Color me surprised that the Horde one is winning...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    I prefer the Alliance bike. It is sleeker and looks faster, even though I dislike the threads (which both bikes have). I think the overall armoured look goes well with the Alliance. A lot of alliance soldiers are traditionally pictured in plate armor : humans, dwarves, draenei, even worgen (who are humans).

Where some people see a bug, here is what I see :

I see this instead:

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I think the vast majority of people knew the Horde bike was going to win when they just announced this stupid waste of resources of a contest.

Jeebus, they put the voice and soul of Thrall on the ALLIANCE bike design! Color me surprised that the Horde one is winning...
    He's also the voice and soul of varian. And many other warcraft characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    He's also the voice and soul of varian. And many other warcraft characters.
    Exactly my point - just compare how the characters evolved (or in Varian's case, devolved) since the RTS days and you'll understand.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I see this instead:
    If he never mentioned bug, you would of never ever seen it as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point - just compare how the characters evolved (or in Varian's case, devolved) since the RTS days and you'll understand.
    Thrall became a one dimensional Jesus character. And Varian became a conflicted Father who evolved over the course of the game due to his son's influence?

Deleted
    I voted for Alliance. Not sure why, since my main is horde. I just liked that bike more.

I see this instead:

image snip
    Is that from the Dark Crystal?

I write this as a biker who watched almost every episode of American Choppers. Yes, there's at least one of us who is also a closet WoW player. Full disclosure: Die alliance scum; FOR THE HORDE!

I love chrome, so the alliance bikes jumps out to a lead. Even though the non factory parts are polished metal, not chrome, I guess I'll adjust my stance to "i love 'shiny'". The silver and brass is just amazing and pretty unique. I've never personally seen brass accents taken to that level.

I don't like trikes, but that insect back end on the alliance bike is awful, guess I give the back end to the horde.

I dislike both front ends. I don't like the tractor tire, but like tank treads even less. Even though I like shiny, I don't like the sword fender. I would have went with the staged drama and left the fender alone. (the bike not starting also was staged, imo). I guess I give the front to the horde... even though not my style, the wood is unique and well done.

I think the bars are a draw. I like the swords, but have never saw chain risers either. Like them both

Gas tank and seats go to the alliance for me. I like the more typical "motorcycle saddle" look of the alliance seat.

On the Horde bike those metal knuckle knife-blade levers are the most bitchin' thing I've ever seen! (is the clutch the same?)

It seems like I love and hate equal amounts of both. I'd probably give the edge to the alliance.

I refuse to vote for either though, because I don't like things that are not meant to be driven. If something is not to be ridden, it should be because it's a classic 19-- car / truck / bike and is way to valuable... not because it was designed to be a show-only un-drivable piece. Although I know it's only a game, I don't own bikes in the game either, because they don't look like they could be driven. It's just my thing.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2014-05-31 at 12:06 AM.

Love the horde bike but the alliance is cool too. 'xpect for the back of the ally bike cuz it looks like insect exoskeleton with the way the armor is stacked together.

Ally pros-
    Really like the "armor" of the bike reminds me of like laminar armor shoulders or those gladiator arm armor.
    The alliance seat looks amazing compared to the horde one.
    Like the alliance tank more than the horde one.

Horde pros-
    The horde bike looks good as a trike, the back looks like classic horde shoulders pads. Really dislike the treads on the Alliance bike would be much better with wheels.
    The horde paint job looks better.
    The horde logo looks better than the alliance one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an issue with the site. It doesn't load correctly, Voting part does not load at all... Tried flushing DNS, changing to google DNS, other browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox) and it just don't work. I need to cast my vote!
    Last edited by Pantupino; 2014-05-31 at 03:19 AM.

Both are pretty kick-ass looking bikes, but he Alliance one is better, imo.
    I really wish they had gone with wheels, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I know what is he problem. HTTP sites loads horribly so I got into the site source, grab the link of the Vote frame and just put a HTTPS:// and it worked, could cast my vote!

The tank treads were a terrible idea. For both bikes.

The Horde one doesn't look like a tank, like they said. It looks like a big-wheel. And the Alliance one would have looked 1000x better with a wheel.

Really hoping they put both bikes in. I voted Horde...but the Alliance one is pretty kickass too

Worst case scenario is that whatever bike they don't put in, they eventually make it available via the in-game store with proceeds going to charity.

I voted for the Horde bike cause I mainly play Horde, but the Alliance bike is pretty slick.

I loved how at the end of the episode when they were driving the bikes out of the shop it was quite obvious that the alliance bike was having some major steering problems. The horde bike pulls out and immediately starts to turn to the right. The alliance bike tried to turn as well but needed to do so veeeeeeeeeeeery carefully due to the front tread. He really had to drive it out and do a slow turn to the right to get it to where he wanted to go to. Plus, even one of the designers last episode said that he had issues with the tread, wondering how it was going to steer.

I voted horde. I just wish they would have desaturated the horde bike some. Colors would have looked a lot better if they would have matched the bike colors to that of say, warsong hold in BT.

Deleted
    I enjoy to vote...