7+ Year Old Account

Opinion on caps/trinkets?

I currently have the gear to do either so its really just an option at either.

Should I stick with the 50% haste

Or go to 14873 haste and gain secondary stats

I have a warforged BBoY and normal KTT

I would assume I would use the BBoY on the 50% so I don't lose as much secondary states, and the KTT on the 14873 since I don't need the haste

What is your opinion on it? Or is it just preference.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cowplox/simple

I just want some opinions so that I don't waste gold gemming/reforging

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stick with the bboy and 50% by reforging/regemming? AFAIK, BBoY is BiS for shadow. I Don't have BBoY on my priest, I run (When I actually play shadow since its my OS) with bindings+KTT so have to forge out of some haste.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently at 50% (armory is wierd) and 1:1 mast/crit I was thinking about switching to 14873 but alright
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-05-25 at 09:43 PM.

It's entirely up to you.

If I was you i'd try both and see which playstyle fits me better. I'd also always go for BBoY, but that's just me loving the trinket :P It's higher dps also if played well. Even if it was the other way around ( WF KTT and normal BBoY ) played properly BBoY would pull ahead
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-05-27 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

There's basically no dps difference between those two break points, so try both and pick the one you prefer. For me personally DP+3 feels slow, but that's just me.

And obviously warforged BBOY is better then normal KTT. You can just reforge/regem excess haste when you go down.

Personally I have gear setups for both of them. I have a 574 ktt that puts me at 10k crit/mastery, and a normal bboy that puts me at 9k crit/mastery. I've not yet been able to say a dps increase comes from exactly that shift, but what I do know is that the playstyle is much more fluid now. I'd say it's a matter of personal preference, at least from what I gather.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Shadow is my off spec, but my trinket choice is normal BBOY vs. HWF KTT (I was trying to coin the healing mace). The list on how to priest has HWF KTT over the normal BBoY.

BBoY is better in situations where you can maximize the proc, as a guideline.

There is an article that talks about getting the most use out of it here:

http://mfinsanity.blogspot.com/2013/...m-garrosh.html

I personally prefer 3rd DP breakpoint and left it at that, but I was more interested in single target damage when I was playing shadow.

BBoY is really good. If you get used to using it well, you should be using it regardless of the gear setup you choose.