Poll: You HAVE the alpha invite, and you are :

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Arrow Alpha club listing (If you have it come HERE !)

So, we all saw that the alpha was released, and i really wanna know what is the split (beetween regions, occupations, and other stuff) of the people that got the alpha, let us know !

(Not having it here -.-)

UPDATED VERSION WITH REGIONS.
    Last edited by mmoc2da7b47862; 2014-06-05 at 05:55 PM.

I just wish they would give it to people who aren't annoying "twitch personalities". I'd like to see the gameplay, not some neckbeard thinking he's ridiculously clever which is basically the stream I watched for 15 minutes last night.

Whoever voted ''standard American player that was subbed '' is either trolling or talking sh*t, it's called F&F Alpha for a reason.

Also notice that people streaming it are either part of a top guild like Method or are obnoxious Twitch personalities like Tarfu

Deleted
    In fact i put that in because i have a friend that got in and he has done absolutely nothing related to wow the past 2 years, he was unsubbed, and this morning he got the invite in his mailbox, insta bragging on facebook(saw him this afternoon, its legit), so i was very VERY interested in that and decided to ask it ou there here !

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    I just wish they would give it to people who aren't annoying "twitch personalities".
    Those annoying personalities give exposure to the game, which is what they need. There will be plenty of people invited in both alpha and beta who actually test, but for now, exposure is important!

Friend that works for Blizzard. Very grateful too.

Deleted
    Pretty surprised that not a lot of ya got it via bli² relatives, nice for us who don't have it, we can hope