Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly enthusiastic lately, but i think that's more because we have so long to wait to actually see any of these changes that are being made and even then it's likely some will be removed/ altered before release...not really any point about reading stuff about changes until at least a couple of months before.. the way things are going we still have 4-6 months left of mop :/

Deleted
    Tbh, it's the same for me. I play since EU open beta (early 2005) and especially the periods before a new expansion which contain release of information on class changes and new features used to get me hooked like drugs. I'd read the changes on all the classes and the information about my warlock would make me theorize about the outcome over and over and over. With WoD i don't care about the long blueposts on class-changes or the datamining-information. Sometimes I take a look if there is something regarding my warlock but right now I couldn't even tell you what my level 100 talents will be. I know that snapshotting will be gone and some spells will be streamlined into one spell and that's about it. And i don't even care about it.

I guess it's just a result of me having been on that hook so many times now. I'm fine with just waiting to see the final result this time. So I guess I'll wait for final 6.0 patchnotes and read them while patching the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to the expansion and I like the changes to raiding (which I'm more excited about than potential changes to my warlock, which I'll be playing no matter what anyway). But in terms of class changes? I already know that they won't make any classes too unique anymore. My old warlock used to be very unique and was the least played class as a result of that and blizzard doesn't like that. So it won't be too different from all the other casters anymore

All this True Horde nonsense and Vol'jin taking the mantle of Warchief at its finale really tested me, but I got over it and feel optimistic things will get better.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?