Hey,
I'm looking for a semi hardcore guild with at least 11HC SoO bosses killed. Well what can I say, I like to raid ;-)

Few things about my performance:
- I always come prepared (flasks/food/etc.),
- I always show up on time,
- I can take criticism as long as there is an explaination to what or why I did something wrong. Usually it's not needed since I'm pretty harsh on myself.
- I don't take "drama" lightly and react to it accordingly or if it's really desired by the guild leadership I ignore it ;-)
- I always read up/watch tactics for all bosses in the current raid (HC and normal),
- I always read up on tips specific for my role for certain bosses,
- I know all about my class that there is to know.
- I am vocal
- I tend to give advices about tactics if these are welcome, to help improve raid performance, positioning etc. (usually after/before the raid to avoid unnecessary discussions during the raid)

About my raiding experience:
TBC: Raided on US servers. Cleared everything on multiple characters. My main was an affi/destro warlock.
WotLK: Raided on US servers. Raided til the Ulduar. Cleared every HardMode there was, but never got the chance to kill Yogg ;-) Yea I know it's silly. I was raiding as a Ele shammy. Then I laid back and started leading pugs 3days/week for TOC and TOC HC.

Then I had a small break from WoW and came back for Cataclysm.

Cataclysm: Raided everything (EU Servers) and cleared all but last bosses on HC (in DS all but spine and DW). It was due to the fact that my group (I wasn't a leader this time :-P) took a break before x-mas (we killed Warmaster Blackhorn in DS right before x-mas) and when the new year came half of the raid either decided to stop playing or found another group during break time... The group eventually disbanded and I laid back again til MoP ;-)

MoP: I joined MoP because guild asked me to come back ;-) I joined their group and cleared pretty much nothing since they were coming late, unprepared, etc. Eventually group broke up and I ended up creating my own group for ToT. Ended up killing 11/13 HC and disbanding again when x-mas came (few ppl decided to quit). Then I recreated my group for SoO, killed 9HC on 1st December 2013 and disbanded again. Since then I've been away or jumping 2, maybe 3 times between friend guilds or pugging SoO on 3 of my chars (I got a monk tank, mage and a resto/boom dudu - more about them below)

My worth mentioning characters:
- 581 Resto Druid, with 576 bkin offspec - 13/14 HC exp but only 11/14 HC actually killed.
- 575 Mage alt - 12/14HC exp but only 10/14 HC killed. I'm arcane for now, with frost offspec, but all the spec for mage are pretty easy.
- 570 Monk tank alt - 7/14 HC killed

To the point now, what am I looking for:
- as I mentioned before, at least 11/14 HC guild
- maximum of 4 days/week raiding schedule (preferably 3 days/week or even 1-2 days a week on weekends), but it's possible that you will bend my will if 5 days/week are only during progression and then goes back to normal 2-3 days when content is cleared ;-P
- a mature guild with mature ppl
- guild with members that come prepared, show up on time and can take criticism
- most important: steady spot for upcoming contents - yes I know there has to be a trial period when I don't necessarily get a spot, but when I'm accepted as a core raider I expect a guaranteeed spot on my main or on one of my alts ( I always gear up 1-2 alts to have some alternative for the guild)
- probably looking for something more, but I don't recall more atm. I'll keep updating ;-)

What can I offer you:
- a 25+ years, fluent in english player that gives the best that he has
- a mature person that may help resolve some guild and raiding issues
- a 100% showing up player
- a loyal player that doesn't change guilds to get some PHAT LEWT and then bail like a total douche...
- I can transfer a character if needed

If anyone is interested please leave a realID. We can talk in-game or over skype/mumble/ts/vent or anything you got ;-) Questions are welcome.