Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

I will never know this feeling and it really bothers me

Has anyone ever done this before? And if you have, where? It still scares me but I am willing to risk it.

What, hugged a lion? Of course... people do that all the time! I can't believe you haven't.

Hug a running meat grinder for a similar effect.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I own a Bengal:

(My Bengal is much smaller than this one)

Though don't get one unless you want to have a cat that's more like the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Don't have access to a lion? Just get a regular old house cat. Pretty much the same temperament but a fraction of the size. Just like a lion, the average house cat both loves you unconditionally and tries to murder you in your sleep.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I just want to feel of a big cat hugging me. It has to be over 300 pounds or else why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Don't have access to a lion? Just get a regular old house cat. Pretty much the same temperament but a fraction of the size. Just like a lion, the average house cat both loves you unconditionally and tries to murder you in your sleep.
    Modern house cats don't eat humans or other animals their size or bigger. Lions do. They're also wild animals that have been known to snap randomly and kill their trainers or civilians. Not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'll give you a hug, if it means that much to you.
    Are you able to kill me in a single swipe of your claws? Okay I'll take that hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I just want to feel of a big cat hugging me. It has to be over 300 pounds or else why bother.
    I didn't know chubby chasing extended to animals...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Get a cat with the right temperament and they can be scarier than a lion! I had one when I was 6ish that hated every single person except me. My dad was absolutely terrified of that cat. He went to the washroom one night and didn't turn on the light until he had closed the door, and realized the cat was trapped in there with him. He says he's never been so afraid in his life >.<. Also when my little brother was being born, the cat got stuck in a plastic bag, and the 2 adults watching me were so afraid of her that they had to go wake the 6 year old at midnight to rescue the cat. Sweetest cat in the world with me though She slept wrapped around my head or under the blankets in my arms like a teddy bear and she tolerated everything I did, even dressing her in doll clothes <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I didn't know chubby chasing extended to animals...

sorry I don't know the weights of lions. I was just guessing.

A lion will rip your arm clean off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    sorry I don't know the weights of lions. I was just guessing.
    More than 300 pounds, the wording just amused me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    More than 300 pounds, the wording just amused me :P
    I'd rather be hugged by hot girls then a lion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Modern house cats don't eat humans or other animals their size or bigger. Lions do. They're also wild animals that have been known to snap randomly and kill their trainers or civilians. Not the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by dez1216 View Post
    Get a cat with the right temperament and they can be scarier than a lion! I had one when I was 6ish that hated every single person except me. My dad was absolutely terrified of that cat. He went to the washroom one night and didn't turn on the light until he had closed the door, and realized the cat was trapped in there with him. He says he's never been so afraid in his life >.<. Also when my little brother was being born, the cat got stuck in a plastic bag, and the 2 adults watching me were so afraid of her that they had to go wake the 6 year old at midnight to rescue the cat. Sweetest cat in the world with me though She slept wrapped around my head or under the blankets in my arms like a teddy bear and she tolerated everything I did, even dressing her in doll clothes <3
    Guys I think the joke went over your head. Obviously a house cat is NOT a lion...

With that said if you watch lions and house cats enough they DO share a lot of the same mannerisms.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'll give you a hug, if it means that much to you.
    Are you a big cougar?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'd rather be hugged by hot girls then a lion.
    What about a hot lion?

Deleted
    You,and probably everyone else would crap themselves,Jay.
    A lion would never hug you like that unless he was trained to do it. Even if he wanted to express affection,he would do it in some other way.

After all,I wouldn't be surprised if it was set up,it just takes a second to capture the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I own a Bengal:

(My Bengal is much smaller than this one)

Though don't get one unless you want to have a cat that's more like the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes.
    That guy looks like a mad scientist.

Also. I know that feeling at a much smaller scale, with my BFF Bunny, a 12 pound colorpoint shorthair.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmo-champion.com dashing my dreams since 2011.