Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyce View Post
    I played WoW since the tail end of Vanilla. A little over 7 years. And you know the worst thing Blizzard ever did?

No, it wasn't LFR.
    It wasn't Cata.
    It wasn't Timeless Isle.
    It wasn't the plan to restrict flying in WoD.
    It wasn't even keeping Shadow Priests at the bottom of the pile for so long.

It was removing the global LFG channel.

I never understood its removal. Losing that was the greatest wound, and still hurts to this day. I can't go around doing other things -- quests, gathering mats, rare hunting, none of that -- to make use of my time while trying to find a group. Instead, I have to sit around doing nothing in a city and use Trade chat (which isn't even meant for the group finding purpose).

The return of the global LFG channel would be a great "new" (old) feature for WoD.
    Dont need it with the group finder in WoD, but I agree that a global general chat would be nice.

everything after vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    We kicked ass in Cata
    No, we didnt, we were only there to make Thrall look good and to clean after he was done

I feel like this was supposed to be a joke

use oqueue
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

I suppose it'd be good for things like the heroic scenarios, that you can't just queue for. I always wind up having to head back to trade chat to look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    We didn't lose the battle, though. Us, the adventurers? We went in there and kicked his ass. What happened afterwards was not our fault, and isn't on our heads. We've yet to lose.
    If we didn't win those fights, our characters would be permanently dead. Unless you want the boss to stop at around 20%, shout "I'll get you next time, Gadget!" and fly away, then I don't see how we could have a logical and satisfying "you lose" end. Practically every villain we've faced was plotting global conquest/destruction and would not under any circumstances let us survive after beating our asses.

Back on topic, the worst thing Blizzard ever did, indisputably, was remove Captain Placeholder. Never forget. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    Why is it even necessary to have a ton of people in low level zones though? Most people just level there and leave when they are done. The only reason to go back to them now would be pet battles, achievements, or old raids, none of which CRZ is needed for.
    If you want the game to be empty and solo then I'm afraid that's contrary to Blizzard's design goals. What with this being an MMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    We're not and we haven't.

Nefarion survived until T11, and brought back his sister. Illidan is not dead; neither is Kel'Thuzad. Deathwing wasn't killed by us but rather the combined might of all of the Dragonflights and Garrosh survived to bring about WoD. We definitely have not won everything.
    Nef survived via retcon, Ony was just an animated corpse like a marionette, Illidan is dead (Blizzard said they'd love to bring him back but nothing has happened on that yet), Kel'thuzad almost certainly is too (yes we didn't explicitly destroy his phylactery but unless Blizzard wants to bring him back for some reason let's just assume that happened off-screen).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Global LFG was amazing. So much drama, so much fun. Anyway, it was one of those things that actually gave your server character.

Deleted
    10/25
    Srsly 10 mans are meh when i enter in 10 man instance looks for me like a dungeon soo empty
    Complete removing of new daily quests hubs that hurts mine charracter economy