15+ Year Old Account

Confused when using As Mr Robot

My Rogue

First I read through the stickies and found the EJ post where it gives stat priorities finally. I went there because I wanted to see if I could maximize my rogue's stats properly because I've actually been playing him lately & want to do my best since I'm actually doing SOO now (granted its LFR but I still like to pull my own weight). The problem I have is according to EJ "*Note that Haste essentially becomes stronger than Mastery due to double RPPM trinkets & the RPPM legendary meta gem residing in the BiS gear set. Majority of times Mastery does trump Haste prior to aquiring such trinkets / meta" and Ask Mr Robot is telling me to reforge OUT of mastery & regem OUT of mastery and into haste. Granted I have 2 RPPM trinkets (assuming that it means random proc per minute) but I don't have the legendary yet.

I guess my question is which one is right in this situation? EJ saying to stack mastery or Ask Mr Robot who's telling me to stack haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Click on the build dropdown and you'll able to select the "low gear level" build (mastery favored) and read the reasoning behind the presets

Dont use AMR for your rogue. Use http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/ instead.

When you load your armory into it and your looking at your gear, the first thing you need to do is click on Optimize Gems. Then click on the advanced tab and in the custom stat priority reforge, choose Mastery>Haste>Crit. Then click Custom auto-reforge all. Youll have to do that everytime to reforge your gear.

Best tool for rogues in pve. Mastery is an assassination rogues bread and butter for stats. It effects our poisons which effects our dmg.
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2014-06-05 at 02:24 AM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Not extremely geared rogue needing advice on trinkets. The options are [Discipline of Xuen] [Talisman of Bloodlust] and [Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault]. I was thinking that eventhough its a lower ilvl that the Xuen is better than the ToB because the proc never seems to get past 2 for me and its a haste proc and ToSPA would allow me to not reforge for hit/exp if I reforged it into exp or however its suggested I reforge according to Shadowcraft/AMR. Thanks ahead of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok slight problem. I put my character name & server into Shadowcraft and its showing old gear from a while ago. How do I update it so that it shows my new gear...and by new gear I mean gear I've got within the past month lol.

click on the cog next to advanced and say update from armory.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Ok slight problem. I put my character name & server into Shadowcraft and its showing old gear from a while ago. How do I update it so that it shows my new gear...and by new gear I mean gear I've got within the past month lol.
    Up top, next to your name three words in bold. LOAD SAVE UPDATE (from armory) Click on Update from Armory, it will load the gear from your last log out. Updated some stuff, log out then back in. Click the UPDATE button, it will show it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Updated it. Also could someone check the trinket thread and reply to my posting there? I didn't want to post here & risk getting the thread closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Not extremely geared rogue needing advice on trinkets. The options are [Discipline of Xuen] [Talisman of Bloodlust] and [Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault]. I was thinking that eventhough its a lower ilvl that the Xuen is better than the ToB because the proc never seems to get past 2 for me and its a haste proc and ToSPA would allow me to not reforge for hit/exp if I reforged it into exp or however its suggested I reforge according to Shadowcraft/AMR. Thanks ahead of time.
    No problem posting it here. The Xuen trinket IS extremely strong for its ilevel, and ToB is weak, although at that gap, I'm not sure what results you'd see. I don't recall how Shadowcraft handles ToB, but unless you get bizarre results, you should be able to trust its response for a comparison.