Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I see it now! Dear god, that's terrifying. A little funny, but I seriously hope no officers get hurt due to that kind of incompetence.

The whole photo screams 5 year old play time.
    Elbow is all out like arming a Bow. Magazine was table slammed into the rifle. I couldn't imagine how the breech looks or if the gun as ever been cleaned. Also wouldn't be surprised if the price-tag was still on it.

Anyway. Back to this Rambo-esk shooter. I don't know his history or anything but there is a crucial time frame that those who have killed people freak out and become unstable/suicidal. Since he has had some time to comprehend his actions; he will become more stable and more dangerous.
    He has wounded an officer or two and killed 3. He now knows how to anticipate his adrenaline and combat situations. This may turn out very violent.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

3 dead, my understanding was it was already violent.

If he accepted friends on facebook etc, couldn't they trace where he is?
    I know this sounds a bit like CSI or whatever, but still... it's doable, ain't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    So the RCMP don't carry rifles?
    Not standard issue, no. Standard issue sidearm is a S&W model 5946 (9mm) and each patrol car has a Remington model 870 shotgun.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    If he accepted friends on facebook etc, couldn't they trace where he is?
    I know this sounds a bit like CSI or whatever, but still... it's doable, ain't it?
    They can find out where he was, it is not real time.

Being Canadian I don't know what to worry about more, a gunman on the loose or us having the worlds most incompetent police officers allowing 5 of their own to get shot (3 killed) AND him getting away. They knew he was armed and wandering about and had time to prepare thanks to 911 calls.

I never understood why police require no more than a 24 week "boot camp" to be considered "trained", and that is for the RCMP. I believe county and provincial police require even less. Personally I think they should have to server several years in the military before being allowed to join the police force and be required to continue keeping in great mental and physical fitness while on the force. I see police around here that make me question how they could even run after someone, let alone deal with a situation like this because they are so out of shape and unprepared. Incidents like these just show how incompetent they are thanks to our governments "you're on the force now, no need to worry about training anymore" attitude. Just my 2 cents as a Canadian.

Deleted
    The picture of the female police officer with the m4/m16 and the f**ked up mag . Dat elbow lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they are asking people to turn on exterior lights to help police.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Seems like they are asking people to turn on exterior lights to help police.....
    lol...

Not sure what to think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    blame it on that shitty Rambo game they released a year or so ago!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    The magazine is backwards, it should be physically impossible for that magazine to stay in unless she jammed it in with great force, no way in hell it can fire. This is a mistake a child makes, not a trained police officer.
    I did about 10 seconds of research and the consensus is it's probably two magazines connected, otherwise it would be far too long to be a normal magazine.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I did about 10 seconds of research and the consensus is it's probably two magazines connected, otherwise it would be far too long to be a normal magazine.
    Or it is a 40 round magazine.

Or it's two clips and she didn't somehow manage to go all day without a single person saying "hey, you might not be able to shoot that. " :P Just saying. If you want to go all occams razor, I'm going to guess it's not a mass social invisibility phenomenon.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there was a shooting at a Seattle area college today as well, 4 injured 2 with life threatening injuries, none dead yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Or it's two clips and she didn't somehow manage to go all day without a single person saying "hey, you might not be able to shoot that. " :P Just saying. If you want to go all occams razor, I'm going to guess it's not a mass social invisibility phenomenon.
    Please do not use that word, it is a single magazine because I do not see an adapter to clip two together nor do I see any tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Looks like there was a shooting at a Seattle area college today as well, 4 injured 2 with life threatening injuries, none dead yet though.
    lol...
    shit's annoying, why won't these morons just off themselves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Please do not use that word, it is a single magazine because I do not see an adapter to clip two together nor do I see any tape.

And you can even see that it's not from the side of the weapon, it's right in.

I had to look up that picture of the officer with the magazine in backwards - fairly sure it was photoshopped. Things to look at -

1: the abnormally long trigger finger
    2: the grain on the magazine is very different from the rest of the picture
    3: her missing left wrist (guard doesn't seem big enough to hide it)

could be wrong but seems photoshopped

edit: no excuse for that elbow though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meldetia View Post
    I had to look up that picture of the officer with the magazine in backwards - fairly sure it was photoshopped. Things to look at -

1: the abnormally long trigger finger
    2: the grain on the magazine is very different from the rest of the picture
    3: her missing left wrist (guard doesn't seem big enough to hide it)

could be wrong but seems photoshopped

edit: no excuse for that elbow though!
    Take this picture:

1. it's long, but not longer than her other fingers
    2. so is gun barrel - bad quality
    3. shadow, it's there