Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just like this community, take something that was suppose to be fun and smack it in the turd dump.

If you guys hate wow and the way that Blizzard does things, why do you keep paying them to play? SMH

I thought it was cool, the horde bike looks like it belongs in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Alliance outnumbers Horde. Your point?
    I wonder how they calculated it, a lot players play both factions.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Mekgineer's Chopper & Mechano-Hog from Engineering.
    What does it have to do with the new choppers? people see new choppers on youtube they go buy the old ones ? i don't see the point there

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They could always just put in a random filler mount instead of the bike to keep the factions even
    The Alliance does need more horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchmageAllayne View Post
    What does it have to do with the new choppers? people see new choppers on youtube they go buy the old ones ?
    1. Horde won - Alliance lost
    2. Lost Alliance players see that they aren't getting their new shiny bike
    3. Lost Alliance players go and buy older bike models to fulfill "need" to have a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    1. Horde won - Alliance lost
    2. Lost Alliance players see that they aren't getting their new shiny bike
    3. Lost Alliance players go and buy older bike models to fulfill "need" to have a bike.
    Pssh, least we have a bike.

I'm not really sure what that was supposed to mean.

I honestly think the Alliance bike would have done much better in the polls if the engineers had used tires instead of tracks as well as the color of the bike being more Blue and Gold. Chrome, really? What were you guys thinking?

The thing really did not look "Alliance" to be honest.

I could say something really trendy or hip like yolo or swag but the fact of the matter is that the games population is not 50/50 and even those that play both factions still have a favorite. For that reason alone both items should be in game but maybe put the horde in a week or two early since they did win the "contest".

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchmageAllayne View Post
    What does it have to do with the new choppers? people see new choppers on youtube they go buy the old ones ? i don't see the point there
    People who have held off buying one of the engineers choppers find out that they aren't getting a free azeroth chopper for their faction and instead decide to buy one.

Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess we alliance players will be hanging out in sw on spiky tricycles.

Expected result. Trust me though- both bikes will be in the game one way or another.

Deleted
    too bad, Horde bike looks very generic, and like mounts already in the game, Alliance one was smooth beautyful beast shame it lost

Actually, I'm wondering if they'll invite Corpsegrinder back to BlizzCon this year as an encore to this. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Now they can get back to working on the game.

Man I really want that shiny alliance bike in the game, pls blizz don't fail me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lohengren View Post
    Now they can get back to working on the game.
    Lol are you people seriously complaining about this? How much of this do you think took away from the development of the game? Absolutely ZERO.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wouldnt be surprised if they both ended up in game either. and i REALLY wouldn't be surprised if both ended up in the in-game shop available for purchase. $25 USD each is my guess.

I think this was pretty much a joke, of course the Horde was going to win regardless if their bike was some sticks and straws taped together. It's not me being some whiny Alliance player or something, but come on...Blizz had to know this wouldn't be a fair contest on who built the better bike. It was a contest on which side is the more popular side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrawingMil View Post
    i wouldnt be surprised if they both ended up in game either. and i REALLY wouldn't be surprised if both ended up in the in-game shop available for purchase. $25 USD each is my guess.
    I'd pay, if they'd add Alliance mount to in-game store.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Lol are you people seriously complaining about this? How much of this do you think took away from the development of the game? Absolutely ZERO.
    At least a raid tier
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.