Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    0,11€ for Awesomenauts (had 0,88€ in steam wallet from cards).
    I'm okay with this.
    Picked it up as well because it was so cheap. It's quite fun, not as stressful as other MOBA games

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like blue will win this time

the lack of competition does make me think its rigged..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post

It is basically safe to say that it is rigged.... a team that ends last the other day suddenly tripples the points of the other teams with team changes rather being uncommon? Yeah...

Deleted
    We have some pretty nice games today.
    Might pick up dark souls and awesomenauts.

Had tons of fun with rogue legacy, pick it up if you have a controller

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish steam would get Halo. I got Spartan Assault and played it, made me want to play some online Halo CE.

Anyway how is Battlefront 2 Multiplayer? I love older multiplayer shooters so I might pick it up.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It is basically safe to say that it is rigged.... a team that ends last the other day suddenly tripples the points of the other teams with team changes rather being uncommon? Yeah...
    Other day? I think we've been bottom 2 all 4 days

Never came close to winning in the slightest. I wouldn't mind them rigging it so all teams win a few times or whatever, but make it look like a close run thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    We have some pretty nice games today.
    Might pick up dark souls and awesomenauts.

Had tons of fun with rogue legacy, pick it up if you have a controller
    Tried it a wee bit before, before leaving it idle for the cards, the controls on keyboard are weird. Attack on D, I keep pressing the wrong keys, barely gotten through 2 rooms so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Of couse there's something behind that, it's pretty clear. But the question is what ? Steam can't just fake numbers, so if there's anything from steam's side it's just that they're giving some point boosters mainly to the blue team today, yesterday to pink team etc...
    On another hand, everyone in the blue team was pretty sure it was going to be their turn today and therefore hoarded their cards to craft badges today thus creating this movement in the first place.

...or maybe there's a very rich guy having fun with the market

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Other day? I think we've been bottom 2 all 4 days

Never came close to winning in the slightest. I wouldn't mind them rigging it so all teams win a few times or whatever, but make it look like a close run thing

- - - Updated - - -

Tried it a wee bit before, before leaving it idle for the cards, the controls on keyboard are weird. Attack on D, I keep pressing the wrong keys, barely gotten through 2 rooms so far
    Hey, blue was 1st when I joined the team...it was the first hour of the sale! It went down after that, tho ;P

Too bad I can't sale my Summer Cards because logging in from a new PC blocked the feature for some weeks, no badges for me

Deleted
    It's litterally impossible to play this game properly on a keyboard, this game is the reason I bought a controller for my PC (2€ over ebay, from hong-kong... and still working !)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You really, really, really need to get an xbox wireless controller for a lot of these games. Steam games + wireless controller is glorious. You get all the performance and better graphics of your PC with the convenience of couch play and the more precise controls for platformers and the like. I even prefer to play Skyrim on the controller now.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post

Well I guess the first 5 days every team will win one, then the last 5 it should be a real competition.

Also yay sold a 10 dollar background from crafting cards(Anime backgrounds with females on them sell for...alot >.>). Now to just wait till the last day for those Encore deals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have both a wired and wireless controller. I loaded the game to idle for cards, figured I had it open, would check it out, controls were poo. When I go to properly play it, will use a controller

You can buy Battle Block for $3.74...Or that plus Castle Crashers for $2.49. Steam pricing derp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You can buy Battle Block for $3.74...Or that plus Castle Crashers for $2.49. Steam pricing derp?
    Aaaaaand thank you very much for pointing that out

I was thinking about getting battleblock yesterday and castle crushers today, then decided that nope but now I can't just refuse that offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought Mount and Blade: Warband though, had no fucking clue what the hell was going on. Did the tutorial, couldn't figure out what on earth to do, I read a long guide on Steam, still didn't knew that on earth to do.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Also yay sold a 10 dollar background from crafting cards(Anime backgrounds with females on them sell for...alot >.>). Now to just wait till the last day for those Encore deals.
    That's almost 100x as much as my most profitable background What game was it?

I wish that vote button would indicate if you've already placed your vote this round. I check the choices every hour and still I missed 1 vote on the first day already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep clicking the vote button just to make sure I voted, even when I'm certain I already have >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you people. How could you not vote for the game pack that had Transistor in it?! So disapoint in you all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I wish that vote button would indicate if you've already placed your vote this round.
    It does say "your vote" once you voted.
    I have to agree though that the voting process this year is pretty badly executed.

Deleted
    rofl just watched Battleblock Theatre trailer - one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time: go watch!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238460/