Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lol'd. Gotta love how people playing Wildstar are pretending that their game is the pinnacle of challenge.
    Makes ya wonder why if they think that Wildstar is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread why are they here posting instead of playing their game.. Same for the rest of us really who play Rift, SWOTOR, TESO, GW2, WoW and so on..

Because in the end all one seems to ever see is Wildstar this and Wildstar that and well it does start to get old..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2014-06-07 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Makes ya wonder why if they think that Wildstar is supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread why are they here posting instead of playing their game.. Same for the rest of us really who play Rift, SWOTOR, TESO, GW2, WoW and so on..
    Same thing every time a new mmo comes out sadly. People seem to forget that these games are made for teens, not rocket scientists. :P

Currently crafting 100 Greater Crane inscriptions...I have no choice but to leave my toon alone whilst she does it and spend time out here T.T...actually, doing dishes = better than watching Wildstar fanbois hail their game as the pinnacle of gaming provess so I'mma go do that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    And still no mention of my realm which is so freaking dead, more dead than the next servers on the list.
    They finally list my realm but unfortunately it's just connecting TWO high pop alliance realms and horde gets the shaft.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing every time a new mmo comes out sadly. People seem to forget that these games are made for teens, not rocket scientists. :P

Currently crafting 100 Greater Crane inscriptions...I have no choice but to leave my toon alone whilst she does it and spend time out here T.T...actually, doing dishes = better than watching Wildstar fanbois hail their game as the pinnacle of gaming provess so I'mma go do that!
    Funny thing is that you here very little from those who play SWOTOR, Rift, TESO especially TESO since it is a new MMO that also makes ya wonder as well that theey are happy with their game and do not need to be all cocky about their game..

I don't know. After playing Wildstar, I'm not sure I could go back to being a turret as a ranged dps since Blizzard decided to nerf fun and remove mobility from casters. It's just so boring to sit there and turret a boss for 4-5 minutes with minor movement in between.

Deleted

They also sometimes go to sleep and eat something instead of playing their game. Clearly sucks then.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    I don't know. After playing Wildstar, I'm not sure I could go back to being a turret as a ranged dps since Blizzard decided to nerf fun and remove mobility from casters. It's just so boring to sit there and turret a boss for 4-5 minutes with minor movement in between.
    And the thing is that TESO also gives you a similar dynamic combat system as Wildstar yet not seeing the TESO players harping on about how good there game is supposed to be, same with all the other MMO's out there..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, that dance hat just made the nightmare scenario for me.... dear god... The Safety dance line..... arrggh!

Stormwind fixes planned but nothing for Silvermoon.
    "Alliance Favouritism".
    Here we go again.

That "bridge boss" in Bloodmaul Slag Mines looks like a fantastic fight for a 5-man!

Nice to see them adding some new realm connections in EU. Should prioritize the lowest population ones first though.

"This (second) boss hits the tank really hard!"

100%

90%

80%

60%

100% from heal

90%

OH yea, man that was difficult. with those 4k aoe projectiles on a 60k hp target, man thats some tough stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ditto.

Also, why is SMC still getting no update? The BE played an important role in MoP, and it is now what, 6 years old almost? Azuremyst as well. This ticks me off. I don't begrudge SW's update, but I'd like to see a revamped Quel'thalas and Azuremyst...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol'd. Gotta love how people playing Wildstar are pretending that their game is the pinnacle of challenge. Also gotta love how they're so worried about their games success that they gotta try and poach WoW-players.

Moving out of graphs and pointing your characters in the right direction, is not challenging unless a backpeddling clicker.
    It doesn't bode well for WoW then that it's even easier.

- - - Updated - - -

You can keep track of many games, you know. I still like WoW. Just not enough to play it for the time being. Its "monopoly" is over, though.

TESO isn't to my tastes, too easy and bare bones in many ways. Plus, the AD wasn't what I expected. Just bleh.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    while i understand why people love WoW mechanics.. that just looks boring, and if that looked like a challenge. then thats just sad.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow guys, I can't believe all the people claiming that the dungeon is too easy. It's a NORMAL DIFFICULTY DUNGEON. Every normal mode dungeon in the game is easy even with bad gear cause they are designed with leveling in mind . So unless you are all the kind of players that are the kind that say "I beat garrosh on LFR and it was so easy, so I've beat the game and I'm done" then just wait to see what heroic is like, I bet it's going to be significantly harder.
    Last edited by Silversorrow; 2014-06-07 at 06:00 PM.

is it just me or do all the videos of this expansion posted so far look very boring, cold and dead (styling wise)?
    doesn't awaken any desire in me, to explore these new areas.... this never happened to me before.

The Dance Hat is hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    You can keep track of many games, you know. I still like WoW. Just not enough to play it for the time being. Its "monopoly" is over, though.

TESO isn't to my tastes, too easy and bare bones in many ways. Plus, the AD wasn't what I expected. Just bleh.
    And I find ESO very enjoyable. Different tastes really. And VR content is constantly killing me.

•••

Anyway, the dungeon is ok but it seems like I have seen it before. To me the look of the place really reminds me of Blackrock Caverns for some reason. Yeah the bosses are kind of different, but it has the same look and feel.

I dunno, I keep looking at these things to try to find something that will make me want to buy WoD. But I have not seen anything I like yet, and many things I don't like. Ah well.

If you do like what you are seeing, congrats on the new xpac. But for me, I guess I am going to pass on this one.

"Ah, Crushto my friend ... what's his abilities, what is he all about?" Disappointed the response wasn't "Crush"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    And I find ESO very enjoyable. Different tastes really. And VR content is constantly killing me.
    It's a good game, but it could do with a more linear difficulty curve. I don't really like the way the factions were done, which just kills it for me. But it's by no means a bad effort.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.