Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Hes lying, he was wants to stay number 1 pro raiders, what a sneaky bastard
    Only a Japanese Princess can save all of proraiders from Azortharions tyrannical rule >:

on a lesser note custom lag tolerance sucks ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Added note on Survival talent suggestions about Fervor being viable for some bosses.

Should add

Q: Should I weave Arcane shot in-between Explosive Shots during LnL?

No, Explosive Shot does not lose any damage by firing them 1 after 1, so spam it until you run out of charges or 4pc procs.

Also another debate;

Siegecrafter full time belt duty; Glaive Toss vs. Barrage

I have always used Barrage, since most of the time you have your procs up right as you start the belt(that includes Rapid Fire) which boosts Rapid fire's DPET way above GT's. Also if you are going to be able to fire off another Glaive Toss, you most likely will fail that belt.

Barrage lines up with every belt perfectly and the way I always open on a belt target is: ES > BA > SrS > Barrage. If I need to use aMoC or Stampede, I use it even before ES.

I don't think you will "most likely fail the belt" if it lasts more than 15 seconds, and you wont' really have Rapid Fire up for every belt, and if my sims are correct, Barrage is still way less DPET than Glaive Toss, just more DPE, but you can close that gap fairly easily with an Arcane Shot or two.

As for the AS weaving thing, it's not really a "frequently asked question" because anyone who cares enough to read these forums and whatnot already know that because it's -extremely- basic stuff. Like it's been over 1½ years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Should add

Q: Should I weave Arcane shot in-between Explosive Shots during LnL?

No, Explosive Shot does not lose any damage by firing them 1 after 1, so spam it until you run out of charges or 4pc procs.

Also another debate;

Siegecrafter full time belt duty; Glaive Toss vs. Barrage

I have always used Barrage, since most of the time you have your procs up right as you start the belt(that includes Rapid Fire) which boosts Rapid fire's DPET way above GT's. Also if you are going to be able to fire off another Glaive Toss, you most likely will fail that belt.

Barrage lines up with every belt perfectly and the way I always open on a belt target is: ES > BA > SrS > Barrage. If I need to use aMoC or Stampede, I use it even before ES.
    I honestly doubt that barrage would be more effective dps than GT on the belt. Also, if you are that worried about optimizing belt damage as much as possible you should probably be BM anyway

Could be useful though if you want to rank on the belt.. 2 extra targets and all :>
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Could be useful though if you want to rank on the belt.. 2 extra targets and all :>
    Then you have to go and attack the boss.

Deleted
    Belt rankings should be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Belt rankings should be a thing.
    I keep suggesting there to be a statistic for distance travelled on conveyor belts

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so done with being belt bitch on my hunter. this week i'm forcing the dirty melee to go up instead lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    I'm so done with being belt bitch on my hunter. this week i'm forcing the dirty melee to go up instead lol
    I'm on a one man mission to recruit more hunters so I can go on the boss for a reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably going up against the firin squad when I say his but I wish blizzard would of fixed the doses gave belt thing. Every week it's the boss I dread because it's a bullshit job. Fuck the belts fuck that encounter fuck it all. I'm pist

Ot. Aza do you just play one spec when you raid?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    I'm probably going up against the firin squad when I say his but I wish blizzard would of fixed the doses gave belt thing. Every week it's the boss I dread because it's a bullshit job. Fuck the belts fuck that encounter fuck it all. I'm pist
    What should they do? o.O

Deleted
    Seems I'm the only one that enjoys the belts. Only fun moment of farm for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Seems I'm the only one that enjoys the belts. Only fun moment of farm for me.
    I kind of enjoy it aswell, it's nice to be able to relax for a few minute and basicly just slack.

I'm fine with doing them, I just want one week where I don't have to..

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I'm fine with doing them, I just want one week where I don't have to..
    Like 1 week a month kind of deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Like 1 week a month kind of deal?
    Azor's period's A-COMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    I'm on a one man mission to recruit more hunters so I can go on the boss for a reset.
    GL *winkwink*

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    Ot. Aza do you just play one spec when you raid?
    Didn't see before now - yes I only play BM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Azor's period's A-COMMING!
    Get on your hunter so you can belt while I platform just once ja?