Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I guess the valor buff hotfix is in case they put it out again.

Deleted
    Ok... now i'm just speechless. They are capable of designing good looking and orc themed sets but tier sets look like sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    They already did Stocks.
    They also already did BFD.

Stocks is still too short!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    So has anyone else noticed that the feet on the new orc models look terrible? Like as in toenail on the side of his feet terrible.
    Model viewer is messing them up, they don't really look like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now they just need to hit Wailing Caverns, Stratholme, and Gnomeragan (putting quest mobs and parachutes inside the place doesn't count as a revamp.)

I love the older dungeons more than most of the new ones and have always wanted max level versions of them. Bonus points if the revamp is relevant to the story of the expansion.

Revamp dungeons will show up as heroic level 100 dungeons. We haven't seen the last of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Now they just need to hit Wailing Caverns, Stratholme, and Gnomeragan (putting quest mobs and parachutes inside the place doesn't count as a revamp.)

I love the older dungeons more than most of the new ones and have always wanted max level versions of them. Bonus points if the revamp is relevant to the story of the expansion.
    Im for it as long as they dont cu and gut i like they have been prone to do..... fucking shortened dungeons NO ONE WANTED THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    What's wrong with revamps? Some old dungeons are more fun than a lot of new ones, if revamped properly it could end up being really interesting, it was the case of Zul'gurub back in Cataclysm, I only hope they don't change the map too much, I used to love the map os Scholomance, now it's just linear and boring..And yes, I prefer thousands revamped dungeons than another Stormstout Brewary...
    Because I have done these dungeons hundreds of times already? Scholomance didn't pop up often in LFD while leveling but with RFD etc. it's quite a different story.
    It's also quite hard to get them right. Plenty of bad revamped dungeons already, especially raids.

I am all for them updating these dungeons in some "downtime". These look really nice. But I really don't want to go through 3+ revamped level 100 dungeons to then do them again in challenge modes, again.

The female orc model looks very similar to a human.

Deleted
    BFD noooo, worst dungeon of em all

Deleted
    I really these orc clan armor sets will somehow be available to players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Ooooooh yeah so thats the reason this expansion release is taking so long?

no the reason is, it takes to much time to count the dollars they earned with the fanboys who always shout "oooooooooo how exiciting.. aaaaaaawww i like this -although i dont see a difference".. maybe the fanboys play wow on the lower graphic settings and if they would turn it to best settings, they would recognize that there is no big difference between now and the revamp of dngs and char models..

the work on wod takes just maybe 10% of their time.

Deleted
    This should be Shaman T17 set, instead of that bad looking piece of... armour.

finally they remove the npc quest giver after the first boss in razorfen

Deleted
    Aku'mai used to be a turtle right?

10+ Year Old Account
    finally they remove the npc quest giver after the first boss in razorfen
    That bloody guy caused so many arguments :s

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Aku'mai used to be a turtle right?
    Aku'mai used to be an old model hydra, like the hydra boss in Zul'Farrak. I always thought that the Twilight's Hammer were just crazy worshipping that thing (as in I thought the hydra was just a normal hydra with no eldritch affiliations), but I guess Aku'mai really was something from the Old Gods.

Is it a bug that nothing but the shoulders is of decent quality?

Hands and feet especially look like a smudge of pixels, been like that on all the screenshots apart from the Tier gear.

Clearly they have different people making the tier sets and the NPC sets.

Could we get those crews to exchange places?

Please?

That day when you realize that every NPC in the expansion has better-looking gear than your new LFR gear...