Poll: If you got to choose another gift for the 10th Anniversary, which would you choose?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    I have a feeling that the azeroth choppers mounts will both be given to us for the anni ... get 'Hogs' the pet, and rideable 'hogs'.
    This... is... GENIUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a flying shark that shoots lasers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was a tabard. I also wouldn't dismiss a toy item, something... anniversary-worthy.

Deleted
    10 years is a massive milestone in any game,
    If you really think that all you will get is a single minipet then you are delusional, There will be an event of some description, so you can expect other stuff and a FOS at the very least.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    So,

we pretty much know a mini Hogger battle pet: Hogs, will be a gift for the 10th Anniversary!

This can be a great thread! Let's hear the awesome ideas from the community!
    TBH - I think the anniversray should be marked - somehow.

But mounts, tabards and pets are somewhat dull now, and transmog armor would need to be temporary to be special. Ideally, it should be a fairly major addition to the game in someway to mark the anniversaries. And permanent.

What it should be...no idea.

EJL

I'd like a mount. One more towards the mount achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    10 years is a massive milestone in any game, If you really think that all you will get is a single minipet then you are delusional
    We are not delusional, just realistic... after all this is the "moneywhore Blizzard" from the last few years and not the "lets make cool stuffs Blizzard" from the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if all we get is new mounts in the real money shop.

A mount would be cool. Have a very plain style for my current transmog and prefer to use my guild tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    10 years is a massive milestone in any game,
    If you really think that all you will get is a single minipet then you are delusional, There will be an event of some description, so you can expect other stuff and a FOS at the very least.
    Um... I doubt it? Unless they say otherwise I wouldn't expect much more. 10 is just a number to them, they're too busy actually building the content.

That's why we haven't had an anniversary reward at all for like 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    I want a flying shark that shoots lasers.
    I was thinking, that dinosaur riding a flying shark with laser boss in the brawler guild would make for an EPIC mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite happy with 'Hogs', really. Maybe something else on the side like a buff for a few days duration if so but just knowing that little fella is going to be mine.... it's all good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    I was thinking, that dinosaur riding a flying shark with laser boss in the brawler guild would make for an EPIC mount!
    Epicus Maximus (Fan Art of the NPC), a forsaken playing the Arcanite Ripper while riding a dino, while riding a giant shark with a laser cannon on its head and rockets strapped to it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You will get a letter copied from last year, and 10% exp buff if you cannot afford the $60 instant level 90.

If you ask for more, WoD will get push back to next year.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2014-06-10 at 10:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as Blizzard like their milestones, you'd think they'd give us something bigger for 10 years of World of Warcraft and the 20th anniversary of the Warcraft series. I'd like to see a tabard and the Grinning Reaver mount rewarded. If this link is to be believed (Originally from its wowhead page), that mount will be on the damn Blizzard Store. It'd be really damn disappointing if that were the case.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

If the only gift is the Hogger pet, a 10 year old model downsized.. something for their 10th anniversary, then they've officially become cheapskates.

Not only did we get more than just a pet for the 5th anniversary, and not only did they say we would get something "epic" (which is not this. At least, not alone)

But it would speak volumes about how they view their customers if they take 5 min to downsize an npc model, turn it into a pet and chuck it at us as a careless 10 year anniversary present, when they sell a lot of unique pets and mounts made for the purpose of selling them.

Such a waste of limited development time that blizzard complains about

Deleted
    maybe the Horde chopper is released also around the time of the anniversary if they work really fast (but it's most likely added WoD).

but as far im concerned the Hogger pet is more then enough.

Deleted
    one free item from the store.

Deleted
    Pets are always nice. The more pets, the better. Screw everything else.

9) all of the above because I'm entitled to everything

A Hearthstone card.