Looking for suggestions to improve my druid deck

As the title says im looking for some help to improve my druid deck, I play very casually, maybe 2-3 times a week - got maybe 160 dust to play around with (I know that's not much :P) - I tend to reach around the 14-19 area every season and would be nice to improve that - here is my deck:
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder...2;633:1;667:1;

Any suggestions are appreciated
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

Your link doesn't work. You need to save your deck after building it.

Deleted
    This deck is a mess, I'd delete it and start a new druid, no offense.

Also, if you are going to use a neutral turn one, replace the Goldshire footman with an Argent squire. Argent squire is allways value, allways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of Mekkatorque, Goldshire Footman, Ironfur Grizzly and Injured Blademaster for starters. The first two are straight-up shit cards, Grizzly is poor value without beast synergy (ie hunters) and Blademaster only really has a place in a priest deck where he can benefit from being healed quickly rather than murdered by most 2-mana 3/2's. And no, Healing Touch is not a good investment for a Blademaster.

Pick a style of deck you want rather than spreading yourself super thin with 1 x most cards, none with a whole lot of cohesion. You can't try and cover every single base at once. Say to yourself "what do I want my win conditions to be" (ie stall them out with control until you play a whole bunch of big fuckers, aim for the midgame and rip down with a nice fat Savage Roar burst, go taunt-heavy anti-aggro, that kind of thing). Once you have a goal, work out how you'll achieve that and focus on cards that will get you there.

Yeah you really wanna just scrap this whole thing and start again.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Try with something like this. Would consider using alex instead of one of the ironbarks as well.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760