Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Sorry about the lack of updates on the Live Letter. Computer died for a few days and I wasn't able to get it up until today. >.< I'm going to update the OP with information as I track it down, but it seems there are other threads with information.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    My real question about Ninja is the Relic. I am prefarming the mats, but I would hate to find out they aren't following the assumed relic course.
    That's a good question, but it would seem kind of silly to me at this point to have Gerolt be involved in the quest given everything he deals with has been native to the known land masses (NOT the Far East), and requires us to go and find a broken/ old version of the weapon in a beastman stronghold.

Ninjas came from the Far East, so I doubt that we'd find a old version of their weapon in one of the beastmen strongholds, or have natives be able to provide information on their weapon. It's not unreasonable to think that Rowena wouldn't be able to procure a book about it the same as she does currently for everything else, but who knows.

I think it would make more sense for Yugiri be the one who helps you out, or someone else from Doma that may have come over on the same boat and now resides in Mor Dhona.

10+ Year Old Account
    When dose this come out I might reactivate my acc for this.

NIN will be following the same relic questline. So better start farming all those atmas again

Got beaten to it, but it was already confirmed that Ninjas will get the same Relic/Zodiac line as everyone else in a Massively interview. Yoshida even said to go ahead and start farming Atmas. Since I'm still working on mine to begin with (recently came back and started), though, I'm torn- go ahead and upgrade one soon, so I can farm some daily Alexandrites ahead of time and get another set during the 3-4 months, or just save my Atmas and wait.

Interview link for proof:
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/06...sses-and-more/

10+ Year Old Account
    Same gender marriage yesss \o/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    I like the idea, the more players the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    That's a good question, but it would seem kind of silly to me at this point to have Gerolt be involved in the quest given everything he deals with has been native to the known land masses (NOT the Far East),
    perhaps the nin questgiver knows of an ancient adventurer who died in the locals(thinking mor'dhona giants area maybe..it might be expanded upon / those giants turning into a beast tribe)

gerolt CAN help, all he's used for is to bring out the weapons power, his magic should apply to all weapons(shrug) and roweena? hell she's one hardcore merchant, comes across so many random things... once again...she may be able to provide some weird book on nin adventurer's in exchange for those super-hard-to-get amdapoor glyphs(joking not hard)
    remember she was able to get the quenching oil from the far east. why not a book so gerolt can figure out how to unlock the unfinished wep's power?

a way they could fit it in with the giants(based off the video) is stories that have been told for centuries of some weird adventurers jumping on those giants heads
    something as strange as that might be passed down for centuries lol.
    Last edited by Christan; 2014-06-20 at 11:48 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

:/

That kinda sucks. I planned on coming back for the ninja class but it would turn me off if I have to farm for X months before getting the last relic...

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    :/

That kinda sucks. I planned on coming back for the ninja class but it would turn me off if I have to farm for X months before getting the last relic...
    RNG tho, some can get it in a couple of hours, some it'll be months. Plus there are drops that will be better than your relic, or on par to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    RNG tho, some can get it in a couple of hours, some it'll be months. Plus there are drops that will be better than your relic, or on par to it.
    oh ? I thought it was like the first relic, farm X mythological stones (or whatever the new currency is called) and buy Y material.

Anyway, maybe you're right. I'll see Thanks !

Homophobia is so gay.

What a clever joke. I bet it took you a lot of time to come up with something that lame funny.

cough not a X-Box fanboy cough

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    The rogue is the class and the ninja is the job ? They don't look alike at all OO That's weird. The class/job seems really cool though. God... it makes me wanna play the game >.< But I'll wait for the extension and the raised level cap 'cause I want a "new start" !
    It's a cool class transition that reminds me of FF1. I hope that's the case. I wish Summoners would get new avatars like one based on Leviathan.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2014-07-01 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    It's a cool class transition that reminds me of FF1. I hope that's the case. I wish Summoners would get new avatars like one based on Leviathan.
    We will, but not until the level cap increase.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    What a clever joke. I bet it took you a lot of time to come up with something that lame funny.
    Wtf is your problem? Also what you quoted wasn't what I wrote...