Deleted

Garrison Pre-Quest ?

Prequest for Garrison (german!)

Hy

I'm an alpha tester and i was really shocked. The first steps in the new Addon, were just pre-quests.
    I was a little bit confused and though the Garrison is a Level 100 Feature only

in my opinion it's the wrong way, to see all the good new things in the first 3 hours

wod bottle post
    -jessi-

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard always said you'd get your garrison within the first hours of playing. It also plays a major role as quest hub while you continue leveling.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you wrote 'Garnison', I don't think you're right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Considering you wrote 'Garnison', I don't think you're right
    The german for "Garrison" is "Garnison". It's a german video. Please don't be condescending especially when it makes you look foolish.

It is an integral part of the story, and for me at least, It made me feel like ' I HAVE ARRIVED. I AM PLANTING MY FLAG. THIS IS NOW UNDER MY PROTECTION' It was a lot of fun and for me at least helped the story along.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    The german for "Garrison" is "Garnison". It's a german video. Please don't be condescending especially when it makes you look foolish.
    Should I care that it aparently makes me look foolish to you? No I don't

Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    [CENTER]Prequest for Garrison (german!)
    Hy

I'm an alpha tester and i was really shocked. The first steps in the new Addon, were just pre-quests.
    I was a little bit confused and though the Garrison is a Level 100 Feature only

in my opinion it's the wrong way, to see all the good new things in the first 3 hours

wod bottle post
    -jessi-
    You haven't been reading any news regarding the expansion then? It's been said from the get go that the Garisson plays an integral part of your leveling experience, which is kind of hard to do when you get it at max level...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Should I care that it aparently makes me look foolish to you? No I don't
    Your argument about whether he is correct or not is literally based around your misunderstanding of German. Whether or not you care about looking like a fool doesn't detract at all from the fact that you said something very ignorant.