Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelwynne Moonbreeze View Post
    Yus!!! I'm sooo happy!
    You need to reevaluate your life priorities.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Getting kind of tired of the constant mount releases while we're sitting here waiting for new content.
    I think the majority agrees with you.

Im waiting for Blizzard to do their Kickstarter. Give us more money so we can give you more stuffs to buy at the Blizzard store ^_^ Or pay us to give you more content....

Yeah no thanks

Wait a minute...is it a proper mount, or just a damned hitching post??

Yet another (good looking) mount going to the in-game shop, and this time $5 more then usual with no explanation at all, like the $10 price raise for WoD. Not even F2P games don't charge this much, and they need microtransactions to survive. WoW can survive with sub and selling copies alone, all this extra microtransactions is just extra money going straight to their pockets.

So for 30 bucks you get a real mount ánd a hitching post for a bunch of fake mounts, right? Bullocks. I thought it was a RaF mount btw, already bought a new account for it. Guess I'll sell that :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Wait a minute...is it a proper mount, or just a damned hitching post??
    Both. You get the mount and a hitching post vanity item that allows others to transform their mount into the Warforged Nightmare for 20 mins (3 min CD).

The problem isn't paying for it, the problem is never using it since it takes no work to get.

Hopefully this lowers the chance that the Grinning Reaver will be a store mount, that is the one I truly want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also just an FYI, people have to be in your party/raid to see the post in order to use it. I normally buy the mounts out of the hell of it, but this time they just screwed this mount up entirely by that and its HORRID running animation. The Flying animation on the other hand is pretty cool. Chalk this up as another mount I will not be buying.

Pretty pathetic. Is this the third or fourth store mount since they released any new content?

saw this coming. i expect the other mount to be a store mount. so pathetic lately so many store mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, there are a lot of cool mounts to get in game. So plenty of choice. I don't find the mount that nice, but even I did, I wouldn't complain about the price tag.
    I have plenty of other mounts I love that don't cost money.

Well, if this is a Store mount, then here's hoping the other datamined mount (the Draenor Ravager one) is from something else then....

And there's no way I'm buying that (or the Skyreaver, for that matter) at full price.

Deleted
    Oh what a surprise

Deleted
    Hahaha, called it.
    But go, go give Blizzard more money, sheepies.

I should also remind people that the other previewed mount, Grinning Reaver (AKA that draenor ravager mount), has ALSO been confirmed as a store mount so they even have surplus store mounts lined up for the following months...

And as much as people complain about the $30, you will see millions of these the first day they are released. Sad but true, but Blizzard makes more per mount than most games earn in a year. In fact, the Brewdog pet, where Blizzard gave half the money to charity, Blizzards share of the profits were more than Age of Conan earned in a year.... one pet...

Don´t expect them to stop selling them until players stop buying them... which probably isn´t going to happen any time soon.

Bought it, and it's a proper mount (as suggests) and once you learn it you get the hitching post in the mail. Pretty cool mount, but doesn't use the normal horse animations. It uses the animations of the Swift Windsteed which is a nice change.

8 more and I'll land at 250 before WoD as I had hoped...just a ton of TCG mounts to obtain still.