Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P. Shamans it was fun while it lasted.

the shaman changes are all contradictory on the blizz post, says shaman spells removed, in details says same spells are buffed to compensate other removals... what?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wowww great notes! Keep it up blizz!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man poor Blood spec. it's nothing like it originally was. I miss it as a dps spec too.

Interesting.

At first I wasn't thrilled with all the ability pruning. I'm still not totally happy with some of them, but looking at these patch notes they are not as bad as they first seemed.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Very good 'removal patch' =p not very fun if you are druid tho, liked how travel form changes according to place at least. Can remove rest of the icons too so that i can happliy live as a critter =P

Remove touch of karma is all im hoping to see from monk side. as it stands right now, my enhance shaman already hits like a wet noodle in alpha against them

they are going way overboard with removing stuff, is the intent to be able to play wow on a gamepad or something because it's looking that way with how few abilities are being left.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Dragon Roar’s damage is no longer reduced when hitting more than 1 target."

Hallelujah.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you serious? you remove symbiosis from druids and now barkskin? balance now literally has no defensives. thanks blizzard. fuck you.

my god rogues are sooooooooooo boring. same ol same ol every year. no wonder its the lowest played class. doing something for christ sake

Are the Druid notes a joke? No moon fire, rejuvenation or entangled roots for guardian Druids? Plus half of the cat form abilities gone? Who the hell is in charge of this? What a fucking shambles.

fun has been removed. WoD in nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    are you serious? you remove symbiosis from druids and now barkskin? balance now literally has no defensives. thanks blizzard. fuck you.
    Survival instincts, lasts 12 seconds, 70% dmg DR. 2 charges, seems pretty strong to me.

Deleted
    Next time: "Shamans have been removed, all other classes healing/dmg done have been increased by 100% to compensate. Because f*ck you shamans"

SHit is just going to be spec based now. Im glad its finally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    Happy to see earthquake go, it was cool but didn't really fit in the shaman toolkit...maybe they can try again some day haha.
    They could solve the more than 5 targets aoe problem by buffing magma totem and increasing its effective range. I'd be happy with that. Don't see it happening, but minor details :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

LOL they want us to play with less and less keybinds.. This is going to make WoW even more easy. Come on Scarebeast removed?...

Quote Originally Posted by btorz View Post
    they are going way overboard with removing stuff, is the intent to be able to play wow on a gamepad or something because it's looking that way with how few abilities are being left.
    This comment could be more right than you know. The game will slowly move to a Diablo-esque limited action set system. I'm agnostic on this because a lot of systems do it and it's well done, but at the same time, it's not iconic WoW, and if that's what they wanted, they should have just launched a new game.

i like water shield, earth shield and lightning shield stay but water goes???