Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know exactly how you feel op.
    Trying the next step up in difficulty when you have no interest in it is incredibly boring. It leads to me being burnt out crazy fast but I don't wanna leave the guild and friends, y'know? It's a weird situation that makes playing this video game feel more like a chore.

I wonder how many more pages this will go before it sinks in, that the general LFR crying is summed up in the OP but used to bitch about heroic content. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    This is sad. A great show case off current gamers that plague games atm, not just wow.
    Have to agree--part of the " I want it all , I want it now -oh and I don't want to have to work for it " crowd that not only is infesting all games but the world as a whole

If you did not wipe on normals you should not be wiping on HC, At least the first few bosses. My old guild only raided 2 days/w so we only got up till siege done on first raid of SoO and still had almost 1 full 4h wipe night on garrosh normal before being able to kill him. Next week we spent less time on HC Immer-Gala than we did on normal Garrosh. First resistant in SoO hc is dark shaman if you are missing a 3rd tank or malk. With the 4/4 upgrades and charity hc loot from first 8 clearing up to siege should be a piece of cake.

On progress you will be wiping whatever you do. Once you get into farm hc guilds will probably wipe even less on farm content because hc guilds are not full of shit players (for the most part) and get way better gear. This Wednesday I cleared 14 bosses in 25hc in 4h with 1 wipe on siege 2 wipes on paragons and one shot garrosh HC

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Why so many people hate on LFR.(the feeling forced to raid content you don't wanna do-part)
    I totally loathe Heroic.. and "hard content" that just leads too loads of wipes and wasted hours.. but our guild decided that we are gonna proceed into heroics now.. and it's so god dam boreing xD why even try if you know you are gonna wipe? It's just pointless xD and then spending 4 hrs on the same boss.. like what's the point? So i basiclly like sleep at the keyboard.. barely focusing just pressing my buttons making sure i don't stand in sheet, but Seriously.. how people can think heroic is fun baffeles my mind xD You do a few tries and.. then when you always wipe before the boss is even below 50% health.. then you know every try is gonna be like that for a long time so why even bother trying? if you know it's gonna fail anyway?
    But i do feel "forced" too attend since i don't wanna loose the raid spot or the connections and ofc i wanna be there if there actully would be a kill at some point,
    I raid for gear, fast and easy gear Doing the same boss for hours for the sake of 0 items.. just is not fun.. i find it weird how some people can enyoy it
    lol...you know how many hours and days guilds spent on LK (N), it's all about the satisfaction of beating a hard boss and picking up some pretty things. If you don't like Heroics, don't do them. If your guild is that demanding find another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    This isnt opinion it is general fact. I remeber back in tbc when i inspected some hardcore raider i told me self ,,i want be that guys one day,,. Now with 80% people what finished end game boss at any difficulty. What dont give fuck about your mounts, titles or progress value of this reward drops to 0. Sense of accomplishment comes from exclusive content which doesnt exist in wow anymore. Ye from your personal wiew you can have your pink glasses of satifaction with yourself. But in general nobady **** about your progress, mounts or titles. So whats the point? Back in Vannila and TBC i accept hardcore raiders as icons or idols what earned to see end game content.
    you might of thought of them as icons but a vast majority of the community didn't and still don't --very few people actually care about what others do in a game

And killing a boss is "oh he died and diden't drop any loot for me.. oke NEXT" there is no enyoyment in killing a boss just on harder, you want the gear xD nothing else matters
    This is obviously a troll, but these statements are so retarded that I have to reply to them anyway.

If your only reason for doing HC raiding, is the gear, I really pity you. Gear is nothing but a tool to kill the harder bosses. You don't understand the concept of working towards a longterm goal, finally managing to reach said goal, and getting enjoyment out of it. That is fine, but don't come here stating your opinions as facts, trying to drag others down to your lvl of mediocricity...

Yes, you are what's wrong with the community in 2014.

This isnt opinion it is general fact. I remeber back in tbc when i inspected some hardcore raider i told me self ,,i want be that guys one day
    And how is this any different from inspecting a high end raider today?
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Sul View Post
    Have to agree--part of the " I want it all , I want it now -oh and I don't want to have to work for it " crowd that not only is infesting all games but the world as a whole
    The American Dream--- Wait a minute...
    Der' 'Murcian' Dreem©, by Wal♦Mart™

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    This is obviously a troll, but these statements are so retarded that I have to reply to them anyway.

If your only reason for doing HC raiding, is the gear, I really pity you. Gear is nothing but a tool to kill the harder bosses. You don't understand the concept of working towards a longterm goal, finally managing to reach said goal, and getting enjoyment out of it. That is fine, but don't come here stating your opinions as facts, trying to drag others down to your lvl of mediocricity...

Yes, you are what's wrong with the community in 2014.

And how is this any different from inspecting a high end raider today?
    I raid for transmog, but that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need loot to raid, not the other way around. Seriously.

Why so many people hate on LFR.(the feeling forced to raid content you don't wanna do-part)
    I totally loathe Heroic.. and "hard content" that just leads too loads of wipes and wasted hours.. but our guild decided that we are gonna proceed into heroics now.. and it's so god dam boreing xD why even try if you know you are gonna wipe? It's just pointless xD and then spending 4 hrs on the same boss.. like what's the point? So i basiclly like sleep at the keyboard.. barely focusing just pressing my buttons making sure i don't stand in sheet, but Seriously.. how people can think heroic is fun baffeles my mind xD You do a few tries and.. then when you always wipe before the boss is even below 50% health.. then you know every try is gonna be like that for a long time so why even bother trying? if you know it's gonna fail anyway?
    But i do feel "forced" too attend since i don't wanna loose the raid spot or the connections and ofc i wanna be there if there actully would be a kill at some point,
    I raid for gear, fast and easy gear Doing the same boss for hours for the sake of 0 items.. just is not fun.. i find it weird how some people can enyoy it
    You are not FORCED to do anything. It's a game you are playing, and paying for by your choice. Blizzard doesnt have your loved ones locked in a basement saying to play the game, buy from the cash shop, do raids, lfr, and pvp, or you will never see them again.

Youre not feeling forced. Youre making the choice to play, but acting like youre being forced. You want the rewards without the work. LFR is perfect for you. You want your guild to clear Heroic and you get carried through and be given loot while you "sleep" during the raid. Heroics is about wiping until you kill the boss. It's about over coming the mechanics and finally going "YES WE KILLED IT". You dont want this. You just want to be carried. They would be better off if you just stopped raiding and they got a dps who will actually put in the effort. I have been a HM raider since it was released in Ulduar. I always show up for my raids ready to wipe 50 times to one boss until we kill it. Sleepy, sick, in pain. Name it, ive raided with it. Because its a commitment you're making to the other people in the raid that you will be there to help them with overcoming the hard content of the game. And all of you can eventually be victorious through the struggle of wiping to the boss. And if you cant do it, or dont want to do it. Then leave and dont waste their time in your failings just because youre afraid they will kill it without you.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure it's a troll attempt from the amount of "xD".

Or he's just a whiny kid who wants all the rewards but doesn't want to put in the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    I've never really cared about pushing content, just farming it.
    Don't ever join my guild please.

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    You need loot to raid, not the other way around. Seriously.
    How about No xD I Raid for gear, the only reason i would ever set foot in that thing, there is youtube videos or wowhead if you wanna "see" the raid, but that is nothing that would encourge me too do it if there were no gear reward

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a troll attempt from the amount of "xD".
    No it's not a troll Post this is how i really feel about raiding and sry for the smilies, that's just how i type xD

Don't ever join my guild please.
    You say that too him and not to me :O? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    I wonder how many more pages this will go before it sinks in, that the general LFR crying is summed up in the OP but used to bitch about heroic content. lol
    I like you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    I know exactly how you feel op.
    Trying the next step up in difficulty when you have no interest in it is incredibly boring. It leads to me being burnt out crazy fast but I don't wanna leave the guild and friends, y'know? It's a weird situation that makes playing this video game feel more like a chore.
    Yup Pretty much how i feel

Deleted
    ppl still play wow?

Deleted
    No it's not a troll Post this is how i really feel about raiding and sry for the smilies, that's just how i type xD

You say that too him and not to me :O? xD
    I don't have to say that to you because you would never get accepted in my guild, so nothing to worry about.

Also, why don't you just stop playing? Might I suggest some pay2win game where you can just ask for your parents credit card and get shiny items with no effort?

I don't have to say that to you because you would never get accepted in my guild, so nothing to worry about.

Also, why don't you just stop playing? Might I suggest some pay2win game where you can just ask for your parents credit card and get shiny items with no effort?
    i got enough shiny items, ilvl 570 on main,
    Thread was about Me feeling forced to run something i don't like because i don't wanna loose the grp basiclly "rying the next step up in difficulty when you have no interest in it is incredibly boring. It leads to me being burnt out crazy fast but I don't wanna leave the guild and friends, y'know? It's a weird situation that makes playing this video game feel more like a chore."
    And i woulden't go ahead and say "i'm a total loot-fanatic" in a guild Letter,

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering.. why not? you don't know me xD And i would definitly not say anything like this stuff in a apply to a guild
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-06-15 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    i got enough shiny items, ilvl 570 on main,
    Thread was about Me feeling forced to run something i don't like because i don't wanna loose the grp basiclly "rying the next step up in difficulty when you have no interest in it is incredibly boring. It leads to me being burnt out crazy fast but I don't wanna leave the guild and friends, y'know? It's a weird situation that makes playing this video game feel more like a chore."
    And i woulden't go ahead and say "i'm a total loot-fanatic" in a guild Letter,
    You don't have to say it out loud, the way you type would never get you accepted into a decent group. This game feels like a chore for you becuase it's not the game for you.

If raiding is not fun to you, don't raid. And if you don't raid you don't even need the gear. If your reason behind raiding is to get better gear then you got it backward: you get gear to raid, you don't raid to get gear.

Just wondering.. why not? you don't know me xD And i would definitly not say anything like this stuff in a apply to a guild
    The way you type gives away your immaturity, unless you are just doing it on purpose (aka trolling)

You don't have to say it out loud, the way you type would never get you accepted into a decent group. This game feels like a chore for you becuase it's not the game for you.

If raiding is not fun to you, don't raid. And if you don't raid you don't even need the gear. If your reason behind raiding is to get better gear then you got it backward: you get gear to raid, you don't raid to get gear.

The way you type gives away your immaturity, unless you are just doing it on purpose (aka trolling)
    I want gear.. so i can do more damage.. in other stuff then raids...
    Raiding has always been only for the gear for me, How the boss or raid looks is irrelevent
    And i woulden't write like this if i wanted to apply to a guild.. then i would actully take my time and look over spelling/grammer errors
    I'm alrdy in a decent grp.. we killed 25man SoO many times No wipes

Deleted
    I want gear.. so i can do more damage.. in other stuff then raids...
    Raiding has always been only for the gear for me, How the boss or raid looks is irrelevent
    And i woulden't write like this if i wanted to apply to a guild.. then i would actully take my time and look over spelling/grammer errors
    So you spend hours every week doing something you don't enjoy just so you can do dailies and kill rares (must be really fun) 5 minutes quicker? I think you can see the problem with that.

I've got some bad news for you.

If you still wipe to SoO heroic bosses for several hours, you aren't in a 'decent grp'.