Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice Work.But there is a little bug.For example,if there is only agony and corruption on the Boss,and you cast a UA between inhale and exhale,the addon can't track the UA correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    Yes maybe I explained myself wrong, this is what I meant. So you can't really extend dots indefinetly, you might get a few extra seconds out of it but I don't see how you could extend them for much longer than that.

As inevitably they are going to tick down and every time you soulswap the duration is going to reflect the time left of the original dot, more or less. As people have said you can keep the soulswap for a couple of seconds, effectively increasing the duration by 2seconds, but that's kind of it.
    You can extend them for a ridiculous amount of time by repeatedly soul swapping. From what I've seen, it's possible to extend your opener UA to almost a whole minute. It's why you see affliction DPS go out of control on any SoO fight with more than 1 target :P

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil-ML View Post
    Nice Work.But there is a little bug.For example,if there is only agony and corruption on the Boss,and you cast a UA between inhale and exhale,the addon can't track the UA correctly.
    It should be fixed now. I reuploaded the file.
    Thanks for the bug report.

Awesome dude! Muchas Gracias

Holy crap thank you, now I have to learn to not to have to remember... as weird as that sounds

Amazing dude!

Hope the Author use it too.

Really, thanks.

You are a god among men for doing this.

You are amazing, this is one of the best bug fixes I have ever seen.

This is a fantastic fix, thank you for taking the time to do this!

For anyone which not see.

It's workiing perfectly.

Deleted
    hmmm... i downloaded and installed the folder, but after a soulswap everything is at 100% as always even when a trinket procced without refresh while soulswapping... i thought that was the fix ?

edit: nevermind, my fault, does work like a charm thx
    Last edited by mmocb075da0505; 2014-07-14 at 10:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    if(event == "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS" and spell == 86121) then --Inhale
    soulswapstoreage = {}
    soulswapstorage[30108] = targets[dest_GUID.."30108"]
    soulswapstorage[corr_id] = targets[dest_GUID..corr_id]
    soulswapstorage[980] = targets[dest_GUID.."980"]
    end

i think you meant to write soulswapstorage = {} instead of creating empty global soulswapstoreage table
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker