Poll: Do you think we should get a special animation/effect for reaching level 100?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Something special for reaching level 100?

So far,for every single level in the game,we always get the same,old boring level-up animation and effect. The only improvement we ever got was in Cataclysm when the new level would be written on the screen.

So do you think Blizzard should implement a new/unique animation or effect in WoD for hitting level 100? Its level 100 after all.
    Also,would like to see something else other than a level-up animation for level 100? An event,a character animation,etc. you name it. And if so,would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    So far,for every single level in the game,we always get the same,old boring level-up animation and effect. The only improvement we ever got was in Cataclysm when the new level would be written on the screen.

So do you think Blizzard should implement a new/unique animation or effect in WoD for hitting level 100? Its level 100 after all.
    Also,would like to see something else other than a level-up animation for level 100? An event,a character animation,etc. you name it. And if so,would it be?
    100 is just another number. It really is nothing special. Tell me why do so many people place so much value in the number 100?

People need to get this idea out of their heads, there's nothing notable about the number 100.
    An NPC will probably mail you some fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post

What would you do if there was a game that came out that had 101 levels?

Here's what you'll get for hitting level 100. The expansion's endgame content. Hurray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    People need to get this idea out of their heads, there's nothing notable about the number 100.
    Hey! I always set off my fireworks when I get them on an alt.

It is beside the point that I do it just to free up bag space, and cannot be arsed to walk 2 feet to a vendor to sell them.

I couldn't care less about something I will see once for 2 seconds, especially when it comes at the cost of a raid tier.

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-06-20 at 02:33 PM.

I can't imagine it'd be anything different than when you hit 91, if they plan to change the animation, if not, it'll be the same exact thing you've got now.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    ^Oh, and that.^

Deleted
    new facepalm animation after reading this thread should be unlocked.

if they would have done it right, we would have gotten advanced class quests at 100. try to play as cool as you want to, kool bros, but 100 is something special. it's not just another level, it's like a pinnacle.

arch mage, arch druid, shit like that. that's what should have happened at 100 :/

I'd like it if players literally exploded with power. Like a beam of light would appear, our models would get distorted/enlarged with surging energy, and any npcs (friendly or otherwise) within a 10m radius are instagibbed (but have very short respawn timers). It would be a neat little system for people to mess around with and I'd be curious to see what other players come up with (synchronized splosions?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

I've got a crazy idea and this may be too hard to get done:

If you get to 100, Blizzard gives you a ton of special content developed only for level 100s. Maybe hard-mode versions of levelling dungeons, or a big dungeon thing that takes between 10 and 25 people to do, some quick instanced story things, maybe even zones where people can fight other people.

I know it would be a lot of work, but I think that if anyone can, Blizzard can. FFS, I levelled to 100, I deserve all the things.

a tabard and an a rep 5% rep buff.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    If you get to 100, Blizzard gives you a ton of special content developed only for level 100s.
    That's a relative term.

10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't get anything for 37 or 82, why should 100 be any different?

You'll get an achievement at level 100, and you'll be happy for that..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Enjoy the fireworks and the copper race car xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Savage fireworks for sure, sent from Rhonin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine some kind of magical fire shooting out of or into our crotches respectively.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

We might get mailed a box of some potions and fireworks if they're feeling generous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the achievement, letter and quests you get already fulfil this function really. There's no real need for extravisual feedback to my mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Savage fireworks for sure, sent from Rhonin.
    Rhonin's dead. Maybe fireworks from someone that's alive?