Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    On one hand, good for her, it is her choice, and if she's happier that way, so be it.
    But she isn't happy, she is lying to herself. Living in denial about your own body is never good. It's not choice to be fat, that is lie people use to not take care of the most important person in the world, yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    As a fat guy, she's a moron.

Fat people need to stop trying to act like they're fine; it's literally killing you.
    no fat person is "fine" with him or her being fat, aside from some really extreme people like feeders and stuff...what they really wanna say the moment they say they are "fine" is: "hey, i accepted my fate because i dont see how i can change it, so plz stop pushing me so hard".

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat people only annoy me when I have to sit next to them in small areas such as public transportation and movie theaters. Aside from that I could care less if they want to kill themselves by indulging in food 24 hours straight. I'll admit that I got hefty at one point in my life, but once it became an obvious issue, I took my fat ass to the gym and started getting in shape. What I thought would only be something i'd do until I got fit turned into a passion for bodybuilding. Through this new passion, I learned that you don't need those stupid fucking diet plans, you just need to understand how macros work and how your body reacts to certain amounts. I can still eat fast food, I can still eat that loaded bake potato with extra sour cream and cheddar cheese... The only restriction is moderation, that's it. This is the biggest issue w/ fat people and I know this because I was fat too... fat people can't comprehend moderation. They want savory food, they want sugary food, they want all the types of food that taste good.

The best way to lose weight is to cut out all processed food or atleast most of it. Carbs/sugars will be your downfall... I can't believe how many people are misinformed that they think fats are responsible for why they're fat. Eating that bowl of ice cream before bed is what really kills fat people... Since you're not moving around, your body converts all that extra carbs/energy into fat. Losing weight isn't a day over night thing... I think most people lose motivation because they push themselves too hard and expect results too quickly. I mean if you're 400+ pounds, you don't really get any slack because you've been spoiling yourself for years on end w/o putting any effort into losing weight. If you're only 50+ pounds over weight, having a cheat meal once or twice a week isn't going to be the end of the world. As the day goes on, you should lower the amount of carbs you eat, so when it hits 6 or 7 pm, anything you eat after that shouldn't contain any carbs/sugars.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    But she isn't happy, she is lying to herself. Living in denial about your own body is never good. It's not choice to be fat, that is lie people use to not take care of the most important person in the world, yourself.
    I'm not going to argue against this unless she says in the article somewhere I didn't see that she isn't happy, like I said it didn't load properly, but it seems like the entire point of it was her saying "I'm happy this way", and since none of us know her, we can't claim she's lying, there's no real point to.

If she does state it in the article though, ok then, but that is why I said "If she's happier"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    look at my post at the top of page 2, exactly the same thinking like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It so sounds like she wasn't happy when she lost the weight because she was starving herself, not because she was hungry all the time. And why shouldn't people be proud of losing weight, it's clearly very difficult for lots of people?

Deleted
    I'm not going to argue against this unless she says in the article somewhere I didn't see that she isn't happy, like I said it didn't load properly, but it seems like the entire point of it was her saying "I'm happy this way", and since none of us know her, we can't claim she's lying, there's no real point to.

If she does state it in the article though, ok then, but that is why I said "If she's happier"
    she said herself that she got fat because of her fathers cruelty, which means eating to reward yourself with a good feeling and got a surgery to try and reduce her weight...no one can tell me that she is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Absolutely awful. If you want to be fat then do it, don't ever dare try and persuade others that it's healthy or a good thing to be.
    It is good, just not physically.

Psychologically, if you are okay with who you are, that's great.

Depression is a really bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who used to be fat...let me say that she has every right to be fat and do things that contribute to that.

It's also my right to hate fat people with an extreme bias, like I'm doing now.

I looked at myself one day and realized...there is nothing positive in any way, shape, or form about being overweight. It's a negative contribution to your physical and mental well-being. So I changed. And I can tell you that, without a shadow of a doubt, I have never felt or been better at any point in my life before this. And this is the 100% truth.

There is NO REASON TO BE FAT, NOR IS THERE A REASON TO BE COMPLACENT WITH BEING THAT WAY. You can give me any excuse you want and label it a 'reason'. Bullshit, you're being voluntarily dumb and making stupid choices. Telling me it's a thyroid problem as you shovel McDonald's into your mouth by the pound and washing it down with a (and this kills me) diet Coke? Get the hell out of here. You can have a weight issue associated from a thyroid problem - yes, but the likelihood of it making you obese is almost 0%.

Stop making excuses. Stop being lazy. Better yourself. You have one life, and you're going to waste it by being fat?
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Her obesity gave her the armor to survive? The only thing obesity could help you survive would be the wait from lunch to dinner. For someone so secure, she had a lot of blame to throw at everyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It is good, just not physically.

Psychologically, if you are okay with who you are, that's great.

Depression is a really bad thing.
    quote from the article: It’s an explanation and a celebration of a single decision: Even if I never lost a single pound, I’d be just fine. I’d be better than fine.

people who are fine dont need to tell themself this.

It is PURE LAZINESS!!

Being fat comes down to being lazy. Bag genetics or not, how many times did you look at yourself before you decided, "Hey I am overweight!". This country is sickening with its obesity numbers. People think they can eat a certain diet or take a certain pill/vitamin and they will shed pounds. No. Get off your lazy ass and go for a run, jog, hit the gym. There is no excuse whatsoever. Don't make me start linking CT Fletcher in this!

Testosterone's making me lose my hair but you don't see me cutting off my balls.

People should just mind their own business.
    comparing losing hair to greatly increasing heart failure risk and lowering life expectancy

10+ Year Old Account

It's blatantly obvious she's in denial. Who in their right mind enjoys being out of breath from walking upstairs? Who enjoys breaking a sweat while eating their food? Who enjoys being so lethargic that you'd rather watch the show you're watching because you can't find the remote? Fat people can say they're happy, but in my mind, that screams "I'm not happy the way I am, I've just learned to accept that I'm too lazy to lose weight."

Here's an interesting idea... take 10,000 people, strap 200 lb vests on them and tell them they can't take them off for 2 weeks. At the end of the testing period, have each person choose whether they were happy or pissed off. I think we can all safely assume that the vast majority, if not all would be royally pissed off.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    As someone who used to be fat...let me say that she has every right to be fat and do things that contribute to that.

It's also my right to hate fat people with an extreme bias, like I'm doing now.

I looked at myself one day and realized...there is nothing positive in any way, shape, or form about being overweight. It's a negative contribution to your physical and mental well-being. So I changed. And I can tell you that, without a shadow of a doubt, I have never felt or been better at any point in my life before this. And this is the 100% truth.

There is NO REASON TO BE FAT, NOR IS THERE A REASON TO BE COMPLACENT WITH BEING THAT WAY. You can give me any excuse you want and label it a 'reason'. Bullshit, you're being voluntarily dumb and making stupid choices. Telling me it's a thyroid problem as you shovel McDonald's into your mouth by the pound and washing it down with a (and this kills me) diet Coke? Get the hell out of here. You can have a weight issue associated from a thyroid problem - yes, but the likelihood of it making you obese is almost 0%.

Stop making excuses. Stop being lazy. Better yourself. You have one life, and you're going to waste it by being fat?
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Armail View Post
    she said herself that she got fat because of her fathers cruelty, which means eating to reward yourself with a good feeling and got a surgery to try and reduce her weight...no one can tell me that she is happy.
    Is that how she stays throughout the article? It doesn't ever go to something like "It started bad, but then I realized I'm ok with this"? Like I said, site was terrible for loading.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    WRONG. try again.
    why choose to be fat, unless you're a sumo wrestler, i just don't understand what they gain/think they gain from being fat bastards, go for a fucking run and do yourself a favour fatty.
    sorry i dislike fat people

I didn't choose the fat life, the fat life choose me.

10+ Year Old Account
    People should just mind their own business.
    If only more people could get down with this.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Her obesity gave her the armor to survive? The only thing obesity could help you survive would be the wait from lunch to dinner. For someone so secure, she had a lot of blame to throw at everyone else.
    looks like she got hit by her father, if eating is the only positive thing in your world it can be some kind of "armor" protecting you just by giving you a reason to life...problem is you cant just undress that armor after she fled? from her fathers cruelty.