that looks amazing can't wait
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that.

welp I know what talent my monk is taking

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... after seeing that, i guess Chi Explosions place on my hype list dropped considerably.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    the animation doesnt look final, not bothered if it is, it just looks like one thats already ingame thats all, I'm guessing the animation will be different when the game is towards the end of beta but it looks sick as it is anyway, Hurricane Strike was one of the main reasons I was considering dropping my tanking offspec for DPS

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to use it!

Animation looks amazing, it's a shame they opted against giving us the invincibility during the skill - was looking forward to using it in PvE to avoid some stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice but...I think this is the monk's equivalent to "Look a Squirrel!".
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

That was not what I was expecting at all but it is still nice.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting more of a Killing Spree clone, but I'm actually kind of happy to see that they have opted not to give us every rogue's favorite [Random Suicide] button as a talent. Looks like we'll stay in the same place for the duration, so no surprise BASE jumping (without a parachute) on Ultraxion?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I was expecting more of a Killing Spree clone, but I'm actually kind of happy to see that they have opted not to give us every rogue's favorite [Random Suicide] button as a talent. Looks like we'll stay in the same place for the duration, so no surprise BASE jumping (without a parachute) on Ultraxion?
    Killing Spree?

Uhm, the class.. Monk, check.. Name of the ability.. Hurricane Strike..

Strike, yes.. the Hurricane in the image below strikes, Hurricane Strike.. So you see the Hurricane, svooosh, and it's striking down upon them around it.
    As it does in the video

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if Hurricane Strike works with Storm, Earth, and Fire?

I don't even care if it ends up being sub-optimal; just the thought of SEF + RJW + Hurricane Strike makes me all warm and fuzzy. Um, I mean all cold and windy.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Earth and Fire clones don't copy Hurricane Strike as of like 5 minutes ago on Mekkatorque. Not really impressed with it so far. I know it's Beta and stuff is subject to change but right now it's just spinning crane kick 2.0.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-