Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Yea to answer I think the word is overused. It could mean a lot of things and obviously does to many. .
    Which is exactly why I said to avoid focusing on that banal term (love) in my first post. Just do whatever makes you happy (op.) If you're comfortable being with her and still having your alone time most of the week than who cares.

I think what you're going through is perfectly normal. In fact, the uncertainty that you're feeling about all of this is (in it's own way) a sign that you really do care about her. Obviously you're wondering if what you're feeling is socially considered morally acceptable which means you care about whether or not you're feeling something that may be unfair to her.

As I said before, just do your thing, man. Keep on doing what you're doing. It makes you happy so be happy. If a time comes where you want to make it a bit more serious than that's exactly what you'll do.

Have fun.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

So when she is gone for a few days you don't miss her? Eh, I wouldn't hold that against you I do the same thing with my girlfriend and we have been together for around six months now. Don't hang yourself over this.

Let the gods decide. Get a daisy and pluck the petals. Problem solved.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are very fond of her. You enjoy her company and all. And you are attracted to her physically. But you are not in love with her.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Are you suggesting that she's a Veblen Good?
    She very well could be if the OPs feelings are on point with what he's telling us.

You don't love anyone after two months. You're just thinking with your penis.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is love?

Don't you have to do that dandelion thing when you're trying to tell whether someone's in love/you're in love with someone?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.