Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Last I checked it was still priced outside the preferred cap of 350k on my server : (
    For preferred players, if they use the Refer a Friend, it automatically gives them the Unify Colors. Not a solution, just a point of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    2.0 didn't bring any higher powered crystals into the game, so I don't know if we can assume that 3.0 will. It would be nice for crew skills, but who knows.
    I think it would be better if Bioware removed stats from crystals. Lightsaber/blaster color is mainly cosmetic, just like dyes. Remove the stats from crystals, and you don't have to make variants of each color with different stats and different item levels.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked it was still priced outside the preferred cap of 350k on my server : (
    that's an awfully weird server then...account wide unified colors was dirt cheap when I bought it. Plus, escrow unlocks mean there's never really a 'cap' on what you can have.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    that's an awfully weird server then...account wide unified colors was dirt cheap when I bought it. Plus, escrow unlocks mean there's never really a 'cap' on what you can have.
    Yeah, my server is messed up. If I wanted to get up to a million credits I'd have to spend something in the neighborhood of 4M worth of credits last I remember calculating : /

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    I think it would be better if Bioware removed stats from crystals. Lightsaber/blaster color is mainly cosmetic, just like dyes. Remove the stats from crystals, and you don't have to make variants of each color with different stats and different item levels.
    Probably the best possible solution. They should really just be cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, my server is messed up. If I wanted to get up to a million credits I'd have to spend something in the neighborhood of 4M worth of credits last I remember calculating : /
    That's....absurd. Strange how server economies can be so radically different. I guess it only takes one person being ridiculous and then the lemmings follow suit.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's....absurd. Strange how server economies can be so radically different. I guess it only takes one person being ridiculous and then the lemmings follow suit.
    Honestly, I haven't even seen escrows on my GTN since I've been back. I think it really comes down to whether or not your server has people who spend CC on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Honestly, I haven't even seen escrows on my GTN since I've been back. I think it really comes down to whether or not your server has people who spend CC on them.
    Well the initial statement was regarding unify colors being out of the cap range, but I've never even seen that. I haven't actively monitored this recently or anything, so maybe everything has skyrocketed. Any time I've ever wanted something from the store, whether an unlock, boost, or item, it's always dirt cheap.
    BAD WOLF

I played on Begeren Colony when the game first went F2P and the majority of folks would keep the credit cap in mind when posting unlocks and things that generally F2P only players would be interested in.

Posting unlocks that only F2P players need/ want at a price that only subscribers can realistically get is retarded.