white genocide in South Afrika

A film is in production that will expose the ongoing white genocide in South Africa. I won't post the video here (mods will use that as an excuse to delete the thread), but it's called "The True Story of Whites in South Africa" if you want to see a short trailer. This has the potential to change the world, and save innocent lives from torture and genocide. Right now, the greatest weapon used against any ethnic group is censorship and information control.

Fucking depressing and I'll probs not watch because we deal with this shit almost on a daily basis. Sadly, the propaganda is getting to the younger ones. It's heartbreaking to see society disintegrate around you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the extent of it, but I know there's been a lot of racially motivated murders of white people in the last few years, as well as racist legislation against whites. Common knowledge by now.

Africa is pretty much the "lost continent" though, the west is unlikely to take interfere unless it's especially brutal and obvious.

Impossible! Whites can't be victims of racism!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Africa is pretty much the "lost continent" though,
    Just like Western Europe nowadays. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Here is the trailer:

I'm not too optimistic about this documentary though. Even though i recognize the seriousness of the issue myself and have made previious threads about it too, this documentary seems a bit extreme. Making it's message less powerfull and trustworthy even though it contains aspect which are true.

I'm disgusted by the standpoint that my country has taken in this. They were one of the first to boycot South Africa during Apartheid, but they do nothing about the racism against white people there now.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Just like Western Europe nowadays. :-)
    Gotta build a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I'm disgusted by the standpoint that my country has taken in this. They were one of the first to boycot South Africa during Apartheid, but they do nothing about the racism against white people there now.
    Well, you are white that means you are automatically guilty and therefore killing you is merely doing justice. If on top of that you are a man too you prety much can be tortured to death and noone bats an eye.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-03-29 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Impossible! Whites can't be victims of racism!
    Very ironic. Since in the U.S., if injustices about black people are brought up. People say that they are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-03-29 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually is very much true not so much genocide but i mentioned this before it does seem that now ghetto's in parks are forming of white people who can't get jobs since they get racially discriminated, the black youth really don't believe that this is the case they still believe all white people are well off. Opposite situation of the US socially at least.

However that's where the comparisons stop and if you try to use this as justification of american southern policies and what not than yeah you're just searching for something badly.

They need to leave. S. Africa.

S. Africa relies on finite resources and economic deposits. Within a generation it will turn into a third world country.

That is sad thing to hear about.

Here is the trailer:

I'm not too optimistic about this documentary though. Even though i recognize the seriousness of the issue myself and have made previious threads about it too, this documentary seems a bit extreme. Making it's message less powerfull and trustworthy even though it contains aspect which are true.

Most documentaries are extreme and one sided.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other threads about race/ethnicity have been allowed since the March 18th update. I'll be interested to see what happens to this one.

"Once upon a time, not too long ago, we lived in a country that was clean, safe, and idyllic. We turned our country into the bread basket, not only of Africa, but of the world..."

... through the systematic slaughter, abuse, and enslavement of the native African people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They need to leave. S. Africa.

S. Africa relies on finite resources and economic deposits. Within a generation it will turn into a third world country.
    Lol.

It is the periphery of the whole continent. Wth basically a monopoly position. Unlike any other state whatsoever. Lots of potention. However the racism and ongoing refugee crises are a problem. And especially Jacob Zuma and his retarded, yes retarded, ANC party. South Africa is a prime example of why democracy doesn't work. People are overall too stupid to vote.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is the trailer:

Africa is an accursed place. These people should never have colonized that region to begin with. I feel bad for the children but violence and death is the law of the land there.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

This sounds exactly like what we see today in Israel. Palestines are on a rabid terror rampage just because they are not given the FULL Israel (Israel was willing to give 67 lines 2 state solution. arabs declined) and yet they are painted in the media and social network as the poor victims.

I guess if you brown/black then you are a victim no matter what you do. liberalism and PC at its best. I wonder why people like Trump are getting popular, really strange (\s).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltah View Post
    "Once upon a time, not too long ago, we lived in a country that was clean, safe, and idyllic. We turned our country into the bread basket, not only of Africa, but of the world..."

... through the systematic slaughter, abuse, and enslavement of the native African people.
    This is so untrue. Apartheid is not the same as slavery. Really, if you want to make such a bold statements please be educated about the topic.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow posts about race/ethnicity.

Closing this.