Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Excited!! got mine as well yay

As per usual (last 5 beta invites for things from Blizzard); I will either be absolute last wave or nil.
    I have been unsubbed for some time and haven't seen anything worth purchasing the xpac yet through Alpha streams/videos.

Good luck, guys.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Mexico apply for the US/Northamerica beta? ((:

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Don't even need to do that - just click on the drop down on your client
    Yeah, I didn't think about that when I first got the email, I was shocked they didn't say anything. But that is probably on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    No official announcements? Doesn't seem quite right. Make sure this is legit.
    First of all, I was already in Alpha. Second, all the links in the email are legit blizzard battle.net links. Third the only download is where it directs me to http://www.battle.net/app/ to get the battle.net desktop app (which I already have). The e-mail definitely checks out. I just wanted to break the news that it's out of Alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Didn't get one! So lame ... I'll be really frustrated if I don't get into the Beta. There is a lot I want to test and practice!
    Same. I hope all my luck didn't get wasted on getting into the Hearthstone beta (Loved the game, but... eh)
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Does Mexico apply for the US/Northamerica beta? ((:
    One doesn't apply - you opted in or not via your Battle.net account page. After that - you get invited or you don't.

No official announcements? Doesn't seem quite right. Make sure this is legit.
    I can confirm that there are invites going out, I just got my invite through this wave, and I like to think I'm pretty trustworthy.

Check for your confirmation email, and then check your launcher to confirm (or just check your launcher). Beware of any scams!

I haven't received any email, but I noticed a World of Warcraft® : Warlords of Draenor™ Public Test Realm entry in my battle.NET regardless. Even if you've not received anything, double check your account to be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    First of all, I was already in Alpha. Second, all the links in the email are legit blizzard battle.net links. Third the only download is where it directs me to http://www.battle.net/app/ to get the battle.net desktop app (which I already have). The e-mail definitely checks out. I just wanted to break the news that it's out of Alpha.
    Well it being in Alpha didn't mean a whole lot, but its good to know. There's been plenty of scams in the past, and lack of an announcement peeked my suspitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Same. I hope all my luck didn't get wasted on getting into the Hearthstone beta (Loved the game, but... eh)
    Well I got into Hearthstone Beta, D3 RoS beta, currently in Heroes of the Storm Alpha, and now WoD Beta so I would say luck should be on your side

Deleted
    Really? Still seemed a ways off.

Quote Originally Posted by MooMan65 View Post
    regardless. Even if you've not received anything, double check your account to be sure!
    Again ... you don't need to go to your account.

Your launcher will have it there if you are

I think i made them mad in twitter feuds.

Well it being in Alpha didn't mean a whole lot, but its good to know. There's been plenty of scams in the past, and lack of an announcement peeked my suspitions.
    No, I was saying *I* was in alpha. It's normal to get invited to the beta if you were invited to the alpha.

Well I'm in, never been in a beta before (except MoP).

I signed up for MoP beta day #1, got in first round MoP, pre-purchased WoD day #1 ... anyone who hasn't done any or all of those ?
    Pre purchased WoD on the very first second it became pre purchasable. Provided tons of feedback over twitter, PTR forums and MoP/Cata beta.

No invite yet :'(
    <inactive>

Yep I just got it too. gonna have to juggle my time between actual WoW since BP buff is almost done with and the beta... oh the choices. Gratz to all that got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One doesn't apply - you opted in or not via your Battle.net account page. After that - you get invited or you don't.
    Yes I opted for it, but nothing here. /crying

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    Yep I just got it too. gonna have to juggle my time between actual WoW since BP buff is almost done with and the beta... oh the choices. Gratz to all that got it.
    Well - as allowed, I plan on going around and playing with old content. Figure it is a great way to test something that is needed, and great way to have some fun at the same time. I just hope that Ashes or some other mount doesn't drop whilst I'm doing it

Grats to everyone who got an invite! This is a great sign for the development of the expansion. Let the beta fun begin! *checks email one more time looking for an invite before bed*