Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuki View Post
    It will be much later in the beta. When more changes are maybe and we've compiled everything DK related into one sitting. It will be at the very least a 2 hour event. Basically discussing all the finalized changes and going over all specs and such.
    That sort of defeats the purpose though. There ARE no changes, and there needs to be. Waiting till things are "finalized" just ensures that the issues we have been trying to get fixed are ignored.

Appreciate your efforts, but so far we have no sign that Blizzard is at all inclined to address frost and unholy, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    That sort of defeats the purpose though. There ARE no changes, and there needs to be. Waiting till things are "finalized" just ensures that the issues we have been trying to get fixed are ignored.

Appreciate your efforts, but so far we have no sign that Blizzard is at all inclined to address frost and unholy, at all.
    Specifically what issues have we been trying to fix?
    <Midwinter> - 14/14 HM -25m - LF exceptional raiders
    http://www.mwguild.net/
    DK Theorycrafting/Game Dev Blog
    DK Gear/log reviews/audits

You're predicating this on "I see no publicly made changes yet, therefore there are no changes."

Think about that for a moment.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    You're predicating this on "I see no publicly made changes yet, therefore there are no changes."

Think about that for a moment.
    I said there has been no sign that they perceive/recognize a problem. And if there are no changes on the alpha/beta, no statements by an Blizzard employ along the lines of "we recognize this and are looking at it"......why would I or anyone else anticipate upcoming changes? That is a recipe to enter WoD with the same problems we entered Cata and Mop with.

Frankly, considering what they are doing to warriors, why would you "have faith" that they will react appropriately?

I said there has been no sign that they perceive/recognize a problem. And if there are no changes on the alpha/beta, no statements by an Blizzard employ along the lines of "we recognize this and are looking at it"......why would I or anyone else anticipate upcoming changes? That is a recipe to enter WoD with the same problems we entered Cata and Mop with.

Frankly, considering what they are doing to warriors, why would you "have faith" that they will react appropriately?
    Because you seem to be intent on repeating the 5.4 PTR experience. Remember that?
    "Oh, Blizzard DEFINITELY won't buff us! They TOTALLY don't care! It's SO obvious!" These forums will literally filled with variations of that till- oh wait, they buffed DPS DKs.

Blizzard not publicly announcing that they're making changes =/= They're not making changes, and people on this forum really need to stop making that assumption.
    We've already covered what issues we have with MoP DKs (Talents, glyphs, playstyle, etc), and think it's pointless to regurgitate them without WoD changes to put into context.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Because you seem to be intent on repeating the 5.4 PTR experience. Remember that?
    "Oh, Blizzard DEFINITELY won't buff us! They TOTALLY don't care! It's SO obvious!" These forums will literally filled with variations of that till- oh wait, they buffed DPS DKs.

Blizzard not publicly announcing that they're making changes =/= They're not making changes, and people on this forum really need to stop making that assumption.
    We've already covered what issues we have with MoP DKs (Talents, glyphs, playstyle, etc), and think it's pointless to regurgitate them without WoD changes to put into context.
    Cause our buffs were really that great? They were just tuning knobs...and frankly I would rather be a competitive class without those knobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    You're forgetting the fact that people played other classes before DKs. I got an invite and sitll have an additional code from PAX. I havent been subbed in over two months, but thats the longest since the games come out that I haven't been subbed. Usually pay the sub just to have access when I feel like coming back and waste $15 a month for when im not actually playing.
    this is wrong on so many levels, someone who quit the game is given beta access

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    this is wrong on so many levels, someone who quit the game is given beta access
    cry about it? I've had an active sub since 2004, two months is the longest it has been without a sub on my account.
    Last edited by valliant13; 2014-06-29 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want them to fix the scaling and AoE differences between 2H Frost and DW.

Deleted
    I'll stream when I get Beta
    http://www.twitch.tv/timborjesson

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bumping this to say I got a beta invite/key last night so I'll be 100% streaming beta.

Cheers for adding to front page should be getting a new pc in a few weeks current one sorta blew up so having to stream low ish quality. anyone want anything done on the stream or a video just say will PM it you. Not going to go posting my twitch advertising it ever day lol.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2014-07-08 at 01:59 AM.