Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mounting up and jumping to my doom in The Oculus. But a lot of people do that one. :P

I have a ton of stories. I seem to find those oops buttons. On one of my guilds pulls of Rag in Firelands I feral charged on my Cat. Apparently you can get behind him in the lava.

My mage also really likes to blink through the floor.....every where.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Accidentally clicking "Disenchant" on an item I needed.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Weapon broke mid fight while tanking heroic Rag. Pretended nothing happened and just told my raid leader to watch his threat after he complained about getting aggro right after the phase 4 transition.
    i've done this too haha

Deleted
    Levelling my warlock, going through LFD Dire Maul.

Boss is down a ramp.

I'm lagging behind my group, who havn't pulled yet.

I decide to use demonic leap to catch up.

I play Destruction now, weirdly enough.

Started day one of WoW...didn't even reach lvl 60 until mid BC.......

I seem to recall doing exactly that to Arcturis :S

And god knows how many rare battle pets. Stupid dots!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I went to try and soulstone myself on my warlock while a buddy and I were trying to 2 man HLK 25m for the mount. We both got a little overwhelmed on our under geared toons. But instead of soulstoning myself, i dropped a soul well. Lol
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

We where doing some progress back in Normal SoO (yah, no biggy, but we are waaaay to casual, and only got 6 on HC as to this date ^^), we had a repair bot up and start Garrosh (We still hadnt killed him on normal), then I notice my weapon broke on the first shot or something, atleast it broke. I manage to toss out a new repair bot (The last one just dissapeared as we were explaining tactics), repair my gear and dives into my rotation again, while the raid leader is nagging at me for my very very low dps.. We didnt kill him though, think it was like our second attempt.

Other than that, the usual "just transfered to horde, flew into the wrong city", or dying to my lovley nitroboost, always fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Njorn View Post
    Started day one of WoW...didn't even reach lvl 60 until mid BC.......
    I only used 6-7 months! So fast
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

For MoP it has to be flying into either shrine when on the opposite faction...

I'd rather not recollect other major fails. @_@
    Stay salty my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way back in vanilla (yeah one of these)...

I was running all four SM dungeons on my low newbie Hunter. Ran out of arrows. Still ended up top dps while meeleing stuff with my loyal cat. lol

Ah, the good ol'days.
    (random old SS)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Flying into the wrong shrine when switching from horde to alliance character Like every freaking time.
    This, and also the fact that the Shrine architecture is reversed. Do you know how many times I went to that damn Alliance bank when I wanted to go to the portal room ? Literally every single time I log on an Alliance alt.

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    i prepare ahead, i turn my back towards the boss so i dont misclick
    Seeing how hunters get QoL improved every expension (no need for arrows, everything being cast on the move, auto-refreshing dots etc), I won't be surprised if hunters will be able to autoattack with their back turned to the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

My push to talk was the alt key.

I also have some abilities keybound to F4. Note the issue?

I accidentally hit alt tab when kiting a meteor on rag. That didn't end well.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone ever wonder how many world epics don't get picked up by people not looting mobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

*During tBC*
    *Runs to the elevator in Aldor Rise*
    *Clicks mount, expecting to fly off into the sunset aboard my mighty griffon*
    *Splats against the ground with his Elekk*

*During Vanilla*
    *Tanking Deadmines with a gnome!*
    *Charge a mob....somehow go through him and get stuck in a barrel*
    (Had to have my group pull another mob to me, and I was able to use charge to back back out. Tricky, though, since if they got too close I was in combat and couldn't charge).

And my all time biggest fail:

*During tBC*
    *Doing Karazhan with my guild on my Rogue*
    *Fighting Nightbane*
    *Random thought in head: "What would happen if I shadow stepped to him..."*

I'll tell you what happens! You appear behind him...in the sky...then you fall down to the ground below in the "fake" outside of the instance mid-fight and need to get a warlock to port you back up!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    i prepare ahead, i turn my back towards the boss so i dont misclick
    I do that too...

Jumping off the top of the Timeless Isle without realizing I'm out of gliders.

Every time I go to Serpentshrine Cavern, I always end up dying...to the first elevator.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-07-02 at 01:19 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying into the opposite Shrine is the main thing of MoP. Also going the wrong way in the Shrines given the Portal and Bank rooms are on the opposite side of each Shrine. Also was healing a CM as a Shaman and wondered why I was running out of Mana so quickly. Water Shield helps.

Also occasions of trying to use my PVP Cloak Glider when having my PVE Set equipped and accidentally equipping the PVP Cloak and falling splat.

Also most recently was tanking CM Scarlet Monastery with a Guild Group and wondered why I seemed to be more spiky than usual. Got to the end, got Gold, then the Healer says he hadn't realized until the end when using Heart of the Wild that he had not had a Weapon equipped xD He sends his Heirloom staff between two Characters, and obviously had forgotten
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Back in Wotlk ,we were trying to kill sindragosa hc , i forgot to equip my totem and i was healer . We healers got oom and we wiped .

Not exactly a fail (though I guess it could be seen as one). Back when I returned in march 09, I made a draenei paladin. Made it all the way to level 80, and never learned how to use a 2-hand sword. Of course, I leveled as protection and saw no need to learn the 2h weapons. I did learn how to use a 2h axe because I chose the 2h axe from that quest in Borean Tundra where you help Thassarian (I think that's the Alliance DK leaderish guy) fight the sanlayn guy high up in the sky. Had to whiff against mammoths for quite a few minutes before my 2h axe skill was high enough to actually be able to hit my enemies.

I was a healer in original Molten Core and was resurrecting the raid after a wipe on Ragnaros. I ress'd a rogue, one of my friends, and then continued with ressing the rest. While the raid was coming back to life, I saw the rogue enter stealth, move to Ragnaros and make some move, followed by the oh-so-familiar shout: BY FIRE BE PURGED! *boom*.

While everyone died yet another fiery death, I asked him what happened there. He whispered back:
    *Target has no pockets*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.