Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I think I'd have kicked you earlier. Assuming your gear is good enough you could have at least changed to dps spec and actually carried out your tanking duties.

Itt

People that don't know Heroics are easily soloable
    my rank 1's from years ago don't mean dookie now lmao

They probably wanted to kick him earlier, but there is a 10 or 12 minute cooldown placed on kicking in a fresh dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    How is OP in the wrong if they got through the dungeon and nobody else needed on the item. If they got through the dungeon then queuing as a tank obviously wasn't the problem. Nobody else needed on the item so that obviously wasn't the problem. The only problem is that the people in his group were idiots.
    You could easily clear an LFR with 5 people being AFK, does that mean you should tolerate it?
    Chances are he was being useless and the only reason they made it through is high dps / high hps whilst he was being useless.
    We're far enough into the xpac so that most people can clear heroic dungeons without a tank.
    It doesn't mean it's ok to assume people you're matched with are willing and able to carry you through the dungeon. He could have totally ended up with a group of new players / rerolls and forced the group to disband.
    You want to clear without tanks and roll need for comfort? Do it with a group of friends, this kind of attitude is not ok in LFG/LFR as you're playing with strangers who clearly have no obligation to accept anyone who doesn't play by the rules (queues or rolls).

What the OP probably didn't realize was how horrible it must've been for the healer keeping him alive as he was taking as a mistweaver, not to mention the aggro pulls and whatnot. Anyway, if you were tank spec and rolled on an offspec item that nobody needed and won, that's one thing, but tanking as a healer spec is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    What the OP probably didn't realize was how horrible it must've been for the healer keeping him alive as he was taking as a mistweaver, not to mention the aggro pulls and whatnot. Anyway, if you were tank spec and rolled on an offspec item that nobody needed and won, that's one thing, but tanking as a healer spec is another.
    Wrong. Ive solo tanked all the heroic dungeons on my MW, while doing 90% of the healing. I am 565 and I end up doing more than 60-70% of the groups dps and nearly all of the healing. I could basically solo the heroics if I want to, but if I need valor, then bringing extra people will always be faster.

He said he was like 570, thats an insane amount of extra stam compared to a regular tank. The healing from fistweaving alone will keep you up, and the 2nd healer there will just ensure you never die.

Aggro is never a problem, you do 70k+ more dps than everyone else at the bare minimum, and as long as the group's single target is on your target, you are fine.

People in this thread are just bitter that a guy was able to skip the line, and provide a faster run for the group than a level 460 something tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Wrong, and naive.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-06-30 at 01:51 PM.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    You would've been fine if you showed up as the spec you queued for.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten pretty hostile over the course of 14 pages and isn't really constructive at this point. Closing.