Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    @The Heretic that requested a change to Chain Lightning animation. I will hold you personally responsible if they remodel my favourite spell in the whole game, and I will sacrifice your soul to Ner'zhul.
    It was not me, but I would not mind a more "branched" visual. with some sparks leaving the main "line" and hitting the floor, to give some sense of overflowing of power or something like that
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    It was not me, but I would not mind a more "branched" visual. with some sparks leaving the main "line" and hitting the floor, to give some sense of overflowing of power or something like that
    No. Leave. Never come back. You are banished. Leave my poor Chain Lightning alone.

*sits in corner and lightly strokes his F key, the key he has bound Chain Lightning too*.. "It's okay my precious, they wont hurt you"

No. Leave. Never come back. You are banished. Leave my poor Chain Lightning alone.

*sits in corner and lightly strokes his F key, the key he has bound Chain Lightning too*.. "It's okay my precious, they wont hurt you"
    No I don't want if changed, just enhanced, adding some effects. At least it is not a little ball of electricity

Deleted
    As long as I can glyph it to turn it back into my beloved Sith Lord spam, I don't care. :P

Another question, Does Liquid Magma just target enemies that you are in combat, or can it target neutral or CCed enemies?

also I am still curious about the weapon throwing thing of Unleash Elements.

Another question, Does Liquid Magma just target enemies that you are in combat, or can it target neutral or CCed enemies?

also I am still curious about the weapon throwing thing of Unleash Elements.
    It does not throw weapons anymore from what I can see.

Deleted
    It only seems to attack what you attack.

Last edited by mmocd7be73d981; 2014-07-05 at 05:44 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry about being annoyingly insistent, but I am really curious to know if Unleash Elements still has the throw weapon visual
    There you go

Don't hesitate asking something again if I did not answer your question I might have misunderstood or overlooked it

Anyway I do have another question: If you use the EotE proc on Healing Rain and cast two at the same spot, does both heal you or you get the effect of just one?
    At the moment the 2nd rain just disappears, most certainly a bug because it makes EotE pretty much useless for Resto.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaazu View Post
    It only seems to attack what you attack.
    But Liquid Magma (or can we just call it the lava slugs please?) does hit everything around it, so it is possible that it breaks cc.

@katzi:
    In the video I found on YT and posted on page 1, at around 1:10 we see a kind of lightning aura around the shaman.
    The spell effects he had on them were the two UE effects, flurry, eb buff and something else. Do you know what that is about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive noticed that i do not have Earth shock on my spell book anymore, im guessing i shall have Earth shock as a shock filler in between Flame shock reapplying on my enhancement shaman
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    ive noticed that i do not have Earth shock on my spell book anymore, im guessing i shall have Earth shock as a shock filler in between Flame shock reapplying on my enhancement shaman
    earth shock was removed for enhancement shaman. they replaced it with frost shock in the rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    @katzi:
    In the video I found on YT and posted on page 1, at around 1:10 we see a kind of lightning aura around the shaman.
    The spell effects he had on them were the two UE effects, flurry, eb buff and something else. Do you know what that is about?
    Looks like a trinket proc. Look at the icon to the right before he hides his UI.

Afaik there is nothing that does that effect on an shaman beside trinket procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    Looks like a trinket proc. Look at the icon to the right before he hides his UI.
    Afaik there is nothing that does that effect on an shaman beside trinket procs.
    Yeah, figured as much. Thanks for clearing that up. Kinda about it though, as it looks pretty awesome, and matches shamans well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    After the Dungeons were unlocked i did a few as Resto.

It's really taking a long time to get your party back to 100% and Healing Rain and Chain Heal feel a bit weak, you'll get them faster back to 100% if you just singletarget heal everyone.

Mana reg is okay, but you cast a lot more than before, because of the heals being so weak when compared to the life pool, so you have to sit down and regg quite often (compared to never like in MoP)

Spirit Link Totem is really strong because there is a lot of stuff where your group can mess up and you have 1-2 people at really low Hp while the others are at 90%, and you can just instantly balance that out to prevent everyone from dying, which would otherwise take quite a while.

EotE is bugged so i did not run Dungeons with it, and Unleashed Fury is quite good to get those wo stand in stuff back to a decent level of hp, it also makes Chain Heal noticeable on the Hp of your group (it feels REALLY weak).

I did also try High Tide and Condensation Totem, but Condensation seems more like a niche, in the difficult Dungeon (Shadowmoon Burial Grounds) I did not really overheal (the other 2 are not hard at all if your group does not mess up with the "don't stand in the fire")

My Chain Lightning is also bound to F.
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

I will really miss the flying weapon from Unleash Elements

Yesss! Thank you for testing this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    After the Dungeons were unlocked i did a few as Resto.

It's really taking a long time to get your party back to 100% and Healing Rain and Chain Heal feel a bit weak, you'll get them faster back to 100% if you just singletarget heal everyone.

Mana reg is okay, but you cast a lot more than before, because of the heals being so weak when compared to the life pool, so you have to sit down and regg quite often (compared to never like in MoP)

Spirit Link Totem is really strong because there is a lot of stuff where your group can mess up and you have 1-2 people at really low Hp while the others are at 90%, and you can just instantly balance that out to prevent everyone from dying, which would otherwise take quite a while.

EotE is bugged so i did not run Dungeons with it, and Unleashed Fury is quite good to get those wo stand in stuff back to a decent level of hp, it also makes Chain Heal noticeable on the Hp of your group (it feels REALLY weak).

I did also try High Tide and Condensation Totem, but Condensation seems more like a niche, in the difficult Dungeon (Shadowmoon Burial Grounds) I did not really overheal (the other 2 are not hard at all if your group does not mess up with the "don't stand in the fire")
    1. Their goal is to go back to Cataclysm era healing and that means not having to top everybody off so this is understandable.

2. I'm not too sure about this but I heard during times of non-heavy raid damage, you're able to cast your low costing heal continuously, as your mana regenerates more than it costs.

When using Elemental Fusion, for Elemental. Does the +100% shock damage also apply to the Fulmination tied with Earth Shock?