Question about Mr. Robot

Mr Robot currently has me about 500 over hit cap. Should I be using the "PVE Formula Build" or the "PVE Simulation Build" for reforging? I'm Survival by the way.

"Edit Weights" button and set custom weights found in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-F-A-Q-Answers (ctrl+f askmrrobot)

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    "Edit Weights" button and set custom weights found in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-F-A-Q-Answers (ctrl+f askmrrobot)
    I just did the custom weights like you said and it says I don't need to make any changes. Mr. Robot has my hit currently at 8.63%, I feel like those extra points could be spent else where.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I just did the custom weights like you said and it says I don't need to make any changes.
    Weird, for 99% of the people I redo with the custom weights it says there are changes. Be sure to hit Optimize and that you did click Save, if it's still not giving changes then you are perfect already and can't drop any lower on Hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Weird, for 99% of the people I redo with the custom weights it says there are changes. Be sure to hit Optimize and that you did click Save, if it's still not giving changes then you are perfect already and can't drop any lower on Hit.
    When I switch to the "PVE Simulation Build" One of the reforges drops 301 hit for Mastery. Which is why I feel like I have too much points in hit currently.

The formula build is pretty close to the custom weights which most use. And did you check the box which says "At least" for hit and expertise?
    Last edited by Moneypack; 2014-07-03 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneypack View Post
    The simulation build is pretty close to the custom weights which most use. And did you check the box which says "At least" for hit and expertise?
    Yes. So you recommend using the "PVE Simulation Build" over the other one?

Deleted
    Link your char so we can see your gear and if you are doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogz View Post

Also, try to get a screenshot of your 'optimized' tab on AMR s owe can see exactly what it's trying to change.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Yes. So you recommend using the "PVE Simulation Build" over the other one?
    Sorry typo, meant formula build. And you should use custom weights. But when its crit > haste > mastery (6.7 agil, 5.45 hit/exp, 2.5 ap, 2.35 crit, 1.75 haste, 1.5 mastery) it will miss a gem occasionally. So thats what I meant, and dont use simulation, that build is complete horse shit. unless you have very low ilevel. But you should use a custom weight which is crit > haste > mastery like azor said. But, I mean, I use custom wieghts and when I do the formula one it has no changes. It has in the past replaced a gem it shouldnt have, but not much of a difference.
    Last edited by Moneypack; 2014-07-03 at 03:13 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oude/advanced

http://imgur.com/xm4bwhL
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2014-07-03 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    You just have too many items with Hit on them (and they are all reforged away from hit). You can't do anything but try to get other pieces. i.e.: weapon, bracer, belt

You just have too many items with Hit on them (and they are all reforged away from hit). You can't do anything but try to get other pieces. i.e.: weapon, bracer, belt
    Yeah.

I just removed the 80 agi 160 hit gem and replaced it with 80 agi and 160 stam. Dropped my hit to 8.16 or something like that which is much better. As for gear, I just take anything that is an upgrade at this point. I'm getting little to no luck with drops from LFR/Flex/Normal so far this week (Unless you count Gold). Hopefully I have some luck in Saturday normal raid we are in Wing 4.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2014-07-03 at 12:34 PM.

What's the bonus for the gloves? You may just be better off with another red gem for +80 more agility.

Yep, looks like it's just a matter of getting upgrades at this point. A couple of things I noticed though. Make sure to kill a celestial every week for that tier gloves you're missing and Ordos once you get your cloak. The bracers he drops are an upgrade for you as are the helm and shoulders until you get tier pieces.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by josa View Post
    Yep, looks like it's just a matter of getting upgrades at this point. A couple of things I noticed though. Make sure to kill a celestial every week for that tier gloves you're missing and Ordos once you get your cloak. The bracers he drops are an upgrade for you as are the helm and shoulders until you get tier pieces.
    I do everything when they reset. LFR/Flex/Normal with guild/Celestial. I got nothing but gold this week, even with my re-rolls. Doing Siege tomorrow in Normal.. But even if the shoulders drop, I already used my guild points for my bow this week. So I may not even get them. =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    What's the bonus for the gloves? You may just be better off with another red gem for +80 more agility.
    The bonus is 120 Agi. So if I went 2 160 Agi gems, I would only get 320 Agi. But with the way I have it now, I get 360 Agi.

Quote Originally Posted by josa View Post
    Your signature is not a quote from George Carlin, it's from the Bible.

Proverbs 26:4, English version: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." /variations.