Page 1 of 39
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Obama voted worst President since WWII

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ii-108507.html
    http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2056

Narrowly edging out Dubya with a 33% to 28% vote, your President Barack Obama! Personally, I'd put him in the "about the same" category. He's done better than Bush in some areas, and worse in others.

Some interesting tidbits:

- Republicans think George W. Bush was a worse President than Bill Clinton.
    - Democrats think Obama was worse than Jimmy Carter.
    - 45% of those surveyed said we'd be better off with Romney, 38% said we would've been worse off.
    - 35% said the Economy is still the #1 issue (12% Politicians/Campaigns, 6% Healthcare, 4% Immigration)
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

15+ Year Old Account
    what is this? i don´t even

if you do something like this, you should question people that actually know something about the presidents in question, i mean, truman has got to be the worst, for ever
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Worse then Nixon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHyena View Post
    Really? Worse then Nixon?
    Nixon won the Bronze behind Bush and Obama. Carter fourth.
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

I still say Reagan was one of the worst things to happen to the US.

Deleted
    and rest of the world thinks obama is one of the best presidents youve ever had and bush being the worse, you know, rest of the world dont like war mongering leaders and like leaders who actually thinks about the health and well being of your people.

Why do Americans always put so much responsibility and blame into their presidents, as if he has full and final control over everything? And that a different president is somehow going to change the entire country, economy and laws?

Even I, as a non-american know that half if not most of what people dislike him for isn't even his doing.

Deleted
    Yeah, I think people think that Obama is the worst because he's the current president. People will just blame all their problems on him. I'd give it a couple of years after his reign is over to make an honest judgement of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Why do Americans always put so much responsibility and blame into their presidents, as if he has full and final control over everything? And that a different president is somehow going to change the entire country, economy and laws?

Even I, as a non-american know that half of if not most of what people dislike him for isn't even his doing.
    If you vote for who's the worst president I don't think the senate is an eligble option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much his ratings were effected by the least productive Congress in all of history.

Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

Even I, as a non-american know that half if not most of what people dislike him for isn't even his doing.
    cause to quote Kay from men in black: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it".

separate people and feed them all the relevant information and they will make more often then not a logical choice, otherwise we are all fucking retards in groups.
    case in point, Michael Bay's continued success making shit-movies for shit-eating people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    I wonder how much his ratings were effected by the least productive Congress in all of history.
    I see we've moved on from "blame Bush" to "blame Congress." Couldn't Clinton have blamed the same thing, since he presided over the four of the five least productive Congresses until then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    and rest of the world thinks obama is one of the best presidents youve ever had and bush being the worse, you know, rest of the world dont like war mongering leaders and like leaders who actually thinks about the health and well being of your people.
    Bush did it forthright. Obama is doing it covertly. He's given weapons to Syria where Bush would have just invaded and tried to install another democratic government. I'd take the latter over the former honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Nixon won the Bronze behind Bush and Obama. Carter fourth.
    Pretty much shows those polled don't know shit about the Presidents in question.

- - - Updated - - -

I see we've moved on from "blame Bush" to "blame Congress." Couldn't Clinton have blamed the same thing, since he presided over the four of the five least productive Congresses until then?
    He didn't have a Congress full of Tea Party radicals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    what is this? i don´t even

if you do something like this, you should question people that actually know something about the presidents in question, i mean, truman has got to be the worst, for ever
    Why Truman exactly?
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, current president is always "the worst since <any event you like>", people don't care about the past, all they care is whining about the present.
    Oh, hi.

Deleted

In all fairness, there is a strong case for saying that a Congress passing less bills is actually a better congress than one that does, as most bills are mostly pandering to the lobbyists that bought them their congress seat...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Bush did it forthright. Obama is doing it covertly. He's given weapons to Syria where Bush would have just invaded and tried to install another democratic government. I'd take the latter over the former honestly.
    Let me guess, you're not one of the ones who would do the actual dying and killing in the field, are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't trying to shift blame. I think Obama has be OK. Really good on equal rights. Sketchy in other areas. But Congress is admittedly unproductive. They've tried repealing the ACA like 50 times, with the knowledge that those attempts would fail. People really give all Presidents too much blame and credit.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't trying to shift blame. I think Obama has be OK. Really good on equal rights. Sketchy in other areas. But Congress is admittedly unproductive. They've tried repealing the ACA like 50 times, with the knowledge that those attempts would fail. People really give all Presidents too much blame and credit.
    I agree with that. I mean, Reid, Clinton, and Biden (along with 26 other Democrat Senators) all voted in favor of the Iraq War, yet don't catch nearly the amount of flak that Bush did. People remember Presidents much better than they remember people in Congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are suggesting that choosing Obama on this, was due to people being tired of blaming Bush?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi