Deleted

Thumbs up Free level 90 need a class and race combo that will be perfect

Hi guys and gals,

I have a free level 90, I think I am going horde for the new expansion but at the moment I play every class as ally, but I'm stupidly board of how the ally never progress and are full or children.

I need a good class, race and spec that is both fun in over but still reliable and super fun in pvp.

I expect a ton of people saying its personal, but I like almost all every class and spec as ally

Please help!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I went troll druid with my free 90.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSpartan View Post
    Hi guys and gals,

I have a free level 90, I think I am going horde for the new expansion but at the moment I play every class as ally, but I'm stupidly board of how the ally never progress and are full or children.

I need a good class, race and spec that is both fun in over but still reliable and super fun in pvp.

I expect a ton of people saying its personal, but I like almost all every class and spec as ally

Please help!!!!!!!
    " Never progress and are full of children" No, this is most likely the group you hang out with. a remedy is getting mature friends. No, the grass is not greener on the other side.

That being said, I would say either Shaman, Druid or Rogue. Tauren Druid, Orc Shaman, what ever rogue.