Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Last Darkmoon Faire?

Did anyone noticed this is the last Darkmoon Faire in the calendar? What do you think it means?

They probably forgot to add the Darkmoon Faire to the calendar, no reason for it to stop for no reason.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    I don't think it is something they add manually each month, right?

Deleted
    If I wasn't clear enough, I don't think they will close the Darkmoon Faire, I think it might have something to do with the next expansion, but not sure what. WoD can't launch in a month for sure, maybe the pre-patch does something with DMF? I have no idea.

Deleted
    it might be some bug and it stopped showing, it might be that they ran out of darkmoon dust to conjure up the faire, it might be alot of things but I am sure it will continue

10+ Year Old Account
    Prob will continue, but odd it's not on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Omg, i'm 4 more away from full exalted......

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely a system bug if it isn't reposted for next month.

Darkmoon Faire isn't something that would so easily stop, been a major part for us.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Yes, could be, but it never happened before I don't think it's a bug tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallzyo View Post
    Yes, could be, but it never happened before I don't think it's a bug tbh.
    Had to take a peak just to be sure, and indeed, missing.

Though, I do not see anything to be happening next month. Unless the pre-patch for WoD, else, it seems more likely to be a bug.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Unless the pre-patch for WoD
    Let the overhyped speculation begin!

Deleted
    My question is why Darkmoon Faire? If you look in the calendar, now the next month is really clean and neat.

LE: From a programming view I can understand how events are created and hooked into the calendar. I don't think a hook can disappear unless specific code has been added to remove it. Why DMF and not ... Brewfest?
    Last edited by mmoc5649c4a8fe; 2014-07-07 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Let the overhyped speculation begin!
    Hush, my friend. I have a secret wish for it to be true but I am not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallzyo View Post
    My question is why Darkmoon Faire? If you look in the calendar, now the next month is really clean and neat.

LE: From a programming view I can understand how events are created and hooked into the calendar. I don't think a hook can disappear unless specific code has been added to remove it. Why DMF and not ... Brewfest?
    Well, unless it is on seperate schedules? I mean, yearly events vs. monthly events. Many times, a small tick can change a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    One of the blues on the customer support forum confirmed that it is just a bug with the calendar they are looking into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, as I thought.

Vrakthris replied to the reaction.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It is a known issue that is currently being looked into. I don't have an ETA on when the issue will be resolved though.

Source

15+ Year Old Account
    The same thing had happened around a year or so ago. Dmf was missing from the calendar but it was only a bug and it appeared like 1-2 weeks before Dmf began. If I recall correctly there was even a thread here on MMO-Champ about it back then.

No doubt they probably "Copy paste" the event for 12 months at a time and they forgot to renew it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is anything like the Mayan calendar it means that World of Warcraft is going to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

Probably just someone who sets the ingame calendar at Blizzard just forgot to add the Darkmoon fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Iapetus View Post
    If this is anything like the Mayan calendar it means that World of Warcraft is going to end.
    Rofl. /tenchar