Poll: Would you abuse your power for personal gains?

Would you abuse your power for personal gains?

Assuming you were the manager of a shop. Or the director of a company. Or the leading person of a group or an organisation. Or a senator. Or a minister. Or a president.

Assuming you had some power within your hands.

Would you abuse it for personal (monetary) gains?

I am assuming in case you break the law you do it with precaution however you can never be 100% safe.

I was thinking this would be about if you had super powers not realistic position of power.
    Super powers - yes
    Real position of power - no
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    It really depends on the situation.

If I was elected or trusted with power (signed a contract), nope, never. If I got there on my own however, anything goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that I do not like would be hunted down, so yes I would abuse it.

yeah, I would Not even shamed to say it. Anyone who wouldn't, even a little bit, is probably just lying to feel good lol, or has never had power. But hey, that's neat.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh i put wrong answer then. i thought this was about manager of a shop or something.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Damn Right I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how much it would hurt other people. I'm a very non-materialistic person when it comes to cars and houses and fancy things. As long as I have the money to support a future family and buy the video games/movies/books I want, then I'd be perfectly happy. Hell my "dream" car is a Jeep Wrangler.