Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, god I hate that show.
    Well I bet jelly jiggler hates you!

- Slice of life
    - High school
    - Sports

Not a genre but what annoys me the VERY MOST is animes, is the whole boob jiggling and panty shot schtick. Sure the occasional happenings for comedic value is fine, but when its constant throughout and so obviously made as fanservice, it gets lame.

Pervy main characters (up to the point where its painful to watch them embarrass themselves), goddamn useless female love interests, chibi style, yeah thats all I can think of for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Action animes that try to be funny or "sexy". Soul Eater is guilty of this among the more popular ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate anime with whiny characters (Shinji NGE) or super Mary Sue characters basically shit like this:

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Action animes that try to be funny or "sexy". Soul Eater is guilty of this among the more popular ones.
    Unless it's some super serious show, i don't see the problem with adding comedy to it, in most cases i'd say it adds more value to it.

Also anime, not animes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Two years ago I'd have been able to easy select which genres I disliked as "Harem" and "High School Setting" but then Clannad happened.
    Clannad is a very light harem though, so its understandable you'd enjoy it. The first season is really only the harem-esque portion of the show, otherwise, its fairly obvious who Tomoya will end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I hate anime with whiny characters (Shinji NGE) or super Mary Sue characters basically shit like this:

BA-BA-BAM! CLICK CLACK, THEM GUNS COMING OUT. Agree 100%

Minus Madoka

though shes worst meguca, still love the show

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

http://thatshoujomangablog.files.wor...ine-poster.jpg
    The fact you dislike Sword Art Online is a crime against humanity ! lol

I personally dislike anything with Ecchi anime as well as Harem. However, I will say, Ah! My Goddess! Played it smart and was extremely well written. Also, anime with over complicated details over certain factors of the show. For example, I like Naruto's way of explaining chakra, it worked a basic fundamental and as the show progressed, they delved deeper into the elements/aspects of chakra.

However, at the moment, the anime I'm trying to desperately like is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Irregular at Magic High School), but the story progresses so slowly. Even worse is that the way they explain how magic works is just all over the place. The show tries so hard to sound smart and complex, without having laid the ground work to this 'magic', as if the audience should have known about it from the get-go. And to make matters worse, the main character's sister has these weird Ecchi feelings towards him. Right when you think the show is about to make some progress, they slip into some long lost love scenes about how the sister loves her brother in more ways than one -.-.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uf now i am happy i never watched that one .
    Goes on my anime black list.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any that's not in english, spend more time reading the sub titles rather than being interested in the show/ story / characters..

I hate everything taht isen't ecchi Because i love my pantsu shots and oppai <3, so death note, attck on titan and all that is just carbbage imo... such pointless sheet (and no not sarcasm i really think so)
    and also OP, thx for the anime recomendation, i'll add it to my To-watch list,
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-07-10 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    This is if you watch them (not just hater).
    basically, shojos like Clanad, I was like so... how boring.

And hate ecchi animes like (high school of death) (don't watch but know what kind of anime is)
    and Naruto and One Piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Deleted
    Anime like Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Zero no Tsukaima, bu hu im a girl, if you dont do what I say I will scream

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    so death note, attck on titan and all that is just carbbage imo... such pointless sheet (and no not sarcasm i really think so)
    You're not wrong.

Deleted
    I generally don't like anime but I like the ones with just animals and shit even less.

Funny enough I'm enthralled by horror anime. Watching Another right now on, an atmospheric horror anime. That thing is dire.

http://www.animeseason.com/another/
    Last edited by mmoc877584f10c; 2014-07-10 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    I don't like anime in general, completely ruined the comic-universe, everything looks the same and is emotionless! Some Anime is maybe good drawn and so but in my eyes it's not pretty at all, but ofc, it's a question of taste!

Quote Originally Posted by Netossa View Post
    I don't like anime in general, completely ruined the comic-universe, everything looks the same and is emotionless! Some Anime is maybe good drawn and so but in my eyes it's not pretty at all, but ofc, it's a question of taste!
    How someone can not like any anime at all i don't really understand tho, but hey, different people different taste right?

Deleted
    School themed, romances... just your typical boring teenage life put into manga/anime. Incredibly annoying as there's huge amount of this stuff around. The only real exception was GTO ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Dragon ball series
    Naruto
    Bleach

It takes 8 mins to power and 4 to explain how they learned how to power up and another 7 explaining how their teacher showed them.

Edit- The filler episodes in each series......
    Basic reason they do that is so the anime won't catch up with the manga. Bleach would have been over at episode 150 instead of 366 if they went just by the manga panels. (Where Bleach left off at of course since it's not over with Fullbringer)

It goes show by show, but in general I dislike anything that lasts more than a season or two. I can enjoy quite a bit of it, from stupidly sexual and silly, to eerily realistic and very sadistic. Although I'm sure people who know the anime my avatar is from won't think I do, but I actually watch very little anime. Maybe one to two shows a year, if that. I actually don't watch very much anime at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate gore/shock anime (I am looking at you School Daze and Elfen laid) even though I do like Attack on Titan (the story kinda gets me past the cringe). I am surprised by all the hate for fan service. I love fan service the more the merrier (just hate stupid censoring, damn white streak) and harem anime is one of my favorite (To Luv Ru is my all time fav anime. Not big on sports anime at all unless some female fans service (Looking at you Free! with all your male fan service.) I don't understand how any straight red blooded male can complain about boobs, sorry just cant.