Looking for a few Free MMOs

I recently started playing some free MMOs and im looking for some good ones to play. I have a few pointers I would love hit if its possible.

1) Can Not be pay 2 win. Only thing that's a must
    2) I want it to either be Pirate themed or maybe a zombie appocalyps theme
    3) Would prefer its view style to be in line with regular MMOs and not like Diablo 3 style camera angle

Pretty much the only things really. Any help is appreciated. Been looking on MMO Hut and such but seems a lot of the ones on there are outdated or are now really pay 2 win.

Check out Archeage, it's having a beta weekend coming up, which you can still get a key for it on mmorpg.com. It's F2P, is fairly similar in style with regular MMO's, very sandbox-y, and it even has pirate ships!

The secret world, great if you like riddles, and a sweet ass story! Not that many that play it now, but its worth it imo.

Try Rift! Love that game. New raid tier out recently, second expansion in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Check out Archeage, it's having a beta weekend coming up, which you can still get a key for it on mmorpg.com. It's F2P, is fairly similar in style with regular MMO's, very sandbox-y, and it even has pirate ships!
    Might try. Would prefer it not to be in beta though since I don't want to fear a wipe or just not have access to it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Try Rift! Love that game. New raid tier out recently, second expansion in the works.
    I actually have an account on that already but didn't really like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are plenty to choose from but most have cash shops so obviously arent full f2p
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Well if you want to be a pirate, you can check out Archeage, although it's also made by Trion so while the game is pretty distinct from Rift, they still have enough similarities that you'll be able to tell that the games are produced by the same company.

http://youtu.be/UUDnDsIV11w

TSW is fun and it sounds like something you might be into, but I got bored of it after a month.

Well if you want to be a pirate, you can check out Archeage, although it's also made by Trion so while the game is pretty distinct from Rift, they still have enough similarities that you'll be able to tell that the games are produced by the same company.

TSW is fun and it sounds like something you might be into, but I got bored of it after a month.
    I might try that out. From what I can tell its still in beta, something im a bit afraid of. Going to their website, I see what appears to be some very key details that will be locked being a monthly sub, something im not to keen on.

I may see what else I can find. Anymore ideas is greatly appreciated .

Firefall
    Warframe
    Vindictus
    Neverwinter

^ Very fun gen 3 MMOs that are F2P.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

ArcheAge wasn't made by Trion. They're just the publisher for EU/NA.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the Help Me Find A Game sticky at the top of the forum. Thanks!