Poll: What are your thoughs on warlords?

Is anyone actually happy with warlords cause i am

anyone bunch of negativity lets get some positivity talk and exiciting things going on no haters -_-

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited to have all the reason I need to find a new MMORPG to play!
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Deleted
    I can happily assure you that the answer to everything that starts with "Is anyone" is "Yes, someone is".

I'm looking forward to it a lot as well, but as with most things in life, the negativity gets more attention than the positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I can happily assure you that the answer to everything that starts with "Is anyone" is "Yes, someone is".
    well with all the negativity i wanted to start a thread if anyone is actually happy to play warlords or if there happy with it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm looking forward to it a lot as well, but as with most things in life, the negativity gets more attention than the positive.
    sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    When players are not happy with being lied to they usually get vocal.

Deleted
    I only hope my hunter remains as great at 1v1 pvp as it was in MoP. I'm content with everything else. Unlike other people, I didn't hate MoP, I wasn't a fan of it but I can't say I hated it as much as I hated Cataclysm. If Blizzard keeps things as they were in MoP, I'm pretty happy to get back.

I am cautiously optimistic. I'm braced for disappointment, but their goals aren't in a bad place.

15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of complaining happens before every expansion. That is the one undeniable truth of this game.

A lot of people continue to play though anyway.

I am very happy about WOD

I think Warlords of Draenor will be just fine as an expansion. There are simply a lot of people in the world that don't know how to operate unless they are being extreme in one direction or the other. A massive majority of the current players are going to buy the expansion and enjoy it just fine without ever expressing hate about it. Even a large portion of the critics are going to play the expansion and quickly realize that all of their doom and gloom ranting was misguided and a waste of time.

Gotta say from what i´ve seen so far on mmo-champ and on some streams, cant wait to get started really. Been unsubbed for 6months or so now, and I WANT NEW LORE, and WoD gives a shit loads of it , so im happy

Finally, after all the bitchin' and 4728758923 threads of people trashing WoD before it's even released, something positive! Two thumbs up

OT: Not a clue, avoiding as much as WoD stuff so I can go in with an open mind and enoying all the new stuff. Never understood why people want to see everything in advance, all the way to the new sounds and icons, of course you're sick of it by the time this ships.
    Last edited by Ruud; 2014-07-11 at 08:57 PM.

I'm so glad someone decided to start one of these threads. Seeing nothing but complaint threads every time I refresh the page is just lame! I can't wait.
    -Garrisons look great
    -New zones look amazing.
    -Raids? Hell yeah!
    -New gear, new CM's!
    It all looks awesome!!!

Sorry but you're gonna get haters. Me for instance. Not because I don't like Warlords but because you had to swim through the molasses lake of other posts whining about other people being negative in order to post this.

On the topic though: I don't like a lot of the decisions and I think Blizzard will pay dearly in a few years for allowing expansions to come later and later each time but for now I'm happy that we get a new planet to explore, more voice acting and they went back on their word about not overhauling classes. It's going to be a fun expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all these threads, like people need to validate thier purchases or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    When players are not happy with being lied to they usually get vocal.
    Yet they weren't. They just convinced themselves that they were.

Hense they'll never, ever stop being vocal because its a never ending loop.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    Sorry but you're gonna get haters. Me for instance. Not because I don't like Warlords but because you had to swim through the molasses lake of other posts whining about other people being negative in order to post this.

On the topic though: I don't like a lot of the decisions and I think Blizzard will pay dearly in a few years for allowing expansions to come later and later each time but for now I'm happy that we get a new planet to explore, more voice acting and they went back on their word about not overhauling classes. It's going to be a fun expansion.
    They probably didnt go back on their word on overhauling classes. Probably just a difference in opinion about how many changes consider "an overhaul"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.