10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

New WoD patch notes (Gronn Mount, Burning Legion confirmed?)

So! That was a pretty neat patch we got there, the new arokoa models as well as some cool items such as the very first Gronn mount!

I assume it'll be a rare drop from a raid boss but I don't mind! What peaked my interest however was the "Burning Legion Missive" item. there's an item like that already in WoW but this one is completely different compared to the other one.

Any chance we might see the Burning Legion later in the story you think?

We already got a bunch of demons around along with the Shadow Council, very likely we might see more.

Gul'dan's presence long assured me that the Burning Legion would be involved eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Yeah I've barely played the beta so far, just been testing the level 100 talents so far so I've not seen anything.

But I am hoping for some development in the Burning Legion area c: That is my favorite part of Warcraft lore.

SPOILER ALERT

Gul'dan's Shadow Council is allied with another legion force on Draenor called the Sargerai. The Sargerai are basically a group of draenei that have lost faith in Velen since Garrosh's mucking with the timelines has screwed up his future-sight. The Sargerai figure they have a better chance just joining the legion than being killed when they eventually arrive so Teron'gor and the Sargerai are trying to open a portal to Argus inside Auchindoun to let the legion come through (confirming that Argus is now a legion stronghold). Socrethar from Netherstorm in Outland is a prominent member of the Sargerai whom we oust in Shadowmoon Valley but he retreats to "deal with us later". Cho'gall is also heading to Nagrand to capture the darkened naaru K'ure from inside Oshu'gan and turn it on the ogre empire in Highmaul.

So yes, lots of Burning Legion development.

The burning legion already is in Talador as well as Auchindoun.

Deleted
    Burning Legion was confirmed at Blizzcon with Gul'dan's green skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I am so looking forward to that part then. I assume it'll happen later on in the story. I've only just reached level 91 or so in the beta.