Deleted

No Flying in Draenor PERMANENTLY please!

Tbh I strongly believe that having no flying mounts in WoD would be a good thing. Obviously still be able to use your flying mounts as ground mounts but the game just feels like so much less of an epic adventure full of danger and mystical lands and deadly monsters when you're flying 1000 feet above them...

Quote Originally Posted by Archodas View Post
    Tbh I strongly believe that having no flying mounts in WoD would be a good thing. Obviously still be able to use your flying mounts as ground mounts but the game just feels like so much less of an epic adventure full of danger and mystical lands and deadly monsters when you're flying 1000 feet above them...
    We're still beating a dead horse, and there are many other threads that can answer your opinion, but tl;dr is that some people like flying. why should all be punished when YOU can choose not to use flying mounts and instead run around on your pretty little tiger mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an allready long standing no-flying/Flying thread over here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ut-entire-xpac

I suggest you take any discussion about the topic there.

CLOSED.