Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodox View Post
    Actually there are not many who got in to closed beta, what is on the login screen?, i think your lying. I was lucky enough to get inside. The game play is very dynamic/arcade, yet some part is equal to wildstar (targeting). Game play is a mix of FPS and RPG, I never seen any targeting system like in this game.
    Wow..of course he wasn't telling the truth.

Sarcasm sir sarcasm.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    I never seen any targeting system like in this game.
    You mean right click and press hotkeys?

Deleted
    Can you just admit you're one of the devs trying to get a sneaky amount of self-promotion in here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    think maybe ps1 era characters with anti-aliasing thrown in?

ringwayofcyclones.com/files/Bakgrunnsbilder/front.jpg

Maybe you need to fix your eyes? I don't know, for me it doesn't look the same. Why all this hate for this game? At least be constructive. I don't care who makes this game, or what is on the webpage, I judge things from what i see, mmorpg never been about pushing the highest polycount on your screen
    where you don't even need to touch your keyboard. I play games to play games.
    But then you make this post in the Final Fantasy XIV Forums:

I had really high hopes for this game, as one of my friend was saying many positive things about this game, and yes there are many positive things. But when i start playing, i feelt like running and running, the graphics was a huge disappointed compearded to other mmorpg out there even Aion looks better. I would use my money some where else.

I'm starting to question if your account was made to simply advertise this garbage cash grab game and put down other MMOs

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    B
    I'm starting to question if your account was made to simply advertise this garbage cash grab game and put down other MMOs
    Question.

Surely you jest, this was clearly his intent lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You mean right click and press hotkeys?
    No this is not how you play RoC

10+ Year Old Account
    You can choose from 3 Races, Human Male, Human female, or Anuryan race.
    Male and female is a race now xd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Can you just admit you're one of the devs trying to get a sneaky amount of self-promotion in here?
    That's what's making it so good. Nobody gets this wound up about defending something unless they're involved somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked that way from the videos; the gun projectiles even curve mid-flight to meet a moving target. Maybe they should put out better videos.

Deleted
    No, you drink another pint of Gin and pretend you are playing a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Speaking of drinking.

Wolf of wall street - 1 shot everytime they say fuck, anybody alive at the end wins

Deleted
    Or just actually play a good game.

How do you play RoC? You don't. You don't play RoC.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Such a internet bully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

http://ringwayofcyclones.com/Aktivit...e=Game%20index

The ancient history of Anurya goes back to when Egyptian and Alien Technology crossed in both civilization and prosperity. Humans and Celestial beings built ancient dimensional portals enabling travel by "dark ringways". This technology became known as the Cyclone Ringways.

Stargate much?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    No, the only thing I have in common with them is that they are Norwegian, they let me try the game for like 20 min, it was pretty intense 20 min where i got to level 5.
    They where nice adressing things i dident like and promised to change even. Not sure other game company are that flexible with the players, I know
    they are a small team so dident accept huge things yet, but what i saw was fun good. The monsters move in a very intelligent way, not like in Final Fantasy XIV.

I found them first on mmorpg.com then I made an account on there web-page and they responded with activation. I don't think they even read this webpage, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's classified information how you play RoC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

The ancient history of Anurya goes back to when Egyptian and Alien Technology crossed in both civilization and prosperity. Humans and Celestial beings built ancient dimensional portals enabling travel by "dark ringways". This technology became known as the Cyclone Ringways.

Stargate much?
    They are called fargates, nothing like the thing you said.

I didn't know directx 11 was from the 90ish O.o . I need to go check with my eye doctor. o.O
    The available technology means jack if you don´t know how to use it. People round here tend to react allergic to accounts with virtually no posts trying to promote something.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2014-07-15 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    No, the only thing I have in common with them is that they are Norwegian, they let me try the game for like 20 min, it was pretty intense 20 min where i got to level 5.
    They where nice adressing things i dident like and promised to change even. Not sure other game company are that flexible with the players, I know
    they are a small team so dident accept huge things yet, but what i saw was fun good. The monsters move in a very intelligent way, not like in Final Fantasy XIV.

I found them first on mmorpg.com then I made an account on there web-page and they responded with activation. I don't think they even read this webpage, but who knows.
    Is that so.

I'll just go check my meter...

Well, would you look at that?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

Stargate much?
    Well it's slightly different than stargate.

In stargate the ancient ones built the gates because why the fuck not, the egyptian thing came later.

But still,

talk about ripoff

Every single one of those screenshots seems to scream to me: Hello, we have just recently discovered textures and are still trying to figure out how to use them.

I mean, holy hell, that NeonFunk.jpg image looked like it had about 4 textures in the entire thing, the rest of it was all shiny/ glossy as hell.